What manga are you currently reading?

NickT1412T

Ultimate Lucky Member
Elite Member
Nov 24, 2012
There's already a "What anime are you currently watching?" and "What game are you currently playing?" thread, so I thought about adding this one.
Here, you can talk about a manga you are reading or recently read. You can include things like what you do/don't like about it or if you recommend it. Also, please hide spoilers if you wish to talk about them. :)
I'll start it off: Right now I'm reading Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-Kun.
It starts off as the typical girl-likes-boy story, so I had my doubts (since I'm not really into the Shoujo genre), but it then becomes one of the funniest mangas I've ever read. I recommend reading the first 2 chapters to see whether you'll like it or not.

Ah ha Well im currently reading Grils go Around. It's a new manga release im pretty sure with only 3 chapters currently out.
But it got me hooked in the first chapter.
IT's the usual harem style manga i think. But there's alot more to the Plot then you would think.... by plot i mean storyline not the other meaning >.>

Currently reading Saiteihen no Otoko.
It's a different type of manga that you don't normally see. It's weird, creepy, and dark, but very interesting.
The latest chapter (3) was also very sad :(

Rosario + Vampire
Usagi drop (i refuse to call it bunny drop btw)
Haganai
and the sailormoon reboots

Currently reading Jitsuha-Watashiea (I am...)
High-School Life manga.Hidden Vampire.

Hardly read manga... but I'm kinda hooked on O/A at the moment

One Piece, Naruto, Bleach, To Aru Kagaku no Railgun, To Love-Ru Darkness, Assassination Classroom, Ao no Exorcist, Hayate no Gotoku, The World God Only Knows, Fate/Kaleid Prisma Illya, Tokyo Ravens, Unbreakable Machine Doll, Rosario + Vampire, Sora no Otoshimono

Reactions: kyoto
I have a lot of "currently" reading but I'm only actually consistently reading through Sakamichi no Apollon and Yakitate! Japan

Reactions: kyoto
Right now I'm reading "Again". Don't really have much time lately though.

I have a lot of manga in my ongoing list,
But currently reading I am Hero - best zombie apocalypse manga I ever read I think...

In present i am reading "Roji Koibana" (路地恋花) which is a very good manga. (Vol. 1~4 totally)
It describes the stories of Kyoto's artisans.
These stories touches me and I truly recommend the manga!
There is more info in WIKI JP and Amazon JP.

I'm waiting for 1/2 prince to finish... also started on code breaker since I already finished the anime

I was trying to read psycho-pass but I couldn't find the 2nd volume :(...
Reading Skip beat as well, a very old manga but still haven't finished lol
xxxHolic rei is also nice :3

These past weeks I've only been reading Fairy Tail, Hirunaka no Ryuusei and some random One-shots

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

uiu1610432 wrote on UFO's profile.
Hi,UFO.
Is there any criteria for making requests?
I want to see the recent work 'フェルン フリーレン 02' by Gentleman910
Nagomikaze wrote on Shine's profile.
Hey, do you have a working Textractor hook for this release? I can only hook the base game. Thanks in advance!
feschrfrvdh wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi. I need your help once again. would you upload ここから夏のイノセンス!OST?
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092
tintin0821 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi, Nihonjaki90-san.
Could you reupload this game? Thanks in advance.