what if you could create your own manga what will it be?

hollowfication

Feb 20, 2013
what if you could create your own manga what will it be?

my ones are these below my thread been on many anime board site pretty much grow strong

basically story line genre anything you want except hentai which is no no here

This story bout Guy name ichigo hisana who two names boy and girl last name was pick on in middle school until high school as he become fighter his word where if people pick on weak are weak them self. But later on in meet girl of his dream who loved him back then suddenly he got into car accident hit his head he does not remember his name or age or who his parent is he claim to be someone else name ren asukruba but as his gf try to figure out who this guy name find out his loving teenage father of 2 who died saving his daughter life find out soon down line find out that gf is in fact his daughter she took her mother last name not her father.

comedy drama

its bout Body swapping comedy romance where experiment with dark magic swap soul with 2 people who destiny not to be together cause they simple did not go well they both from different cycles one popular nerdy Girl and other popular frighting delinquent who body swap and during this destiny they where at first bickering with each other then turn into love hate relationship then turn into love then turn into death when girl died (boy body) her spirit get sent to heaven only temporary but as she died he was carrying the child at time which broke him down until he had baby now he moved away cause her folk where already in another part of japan on farm so he decided to take himself and his daughter there to raise

comedy romance drama

its bout story that revolve around 6 student are 3 girls 3 guys 2 who liked each other few other where bf gf anyways they chip in western type hotel but when they get on train then bus but some how bus drop them off at wrong stop tries to get another wait for another but futile it was they enter this town to only find it deserted they call hello anyone here nobody answered they go into people house find nothing but which was odd enough fone line where dead but problem is that shinji main character decided to leave he told them not to move he go check out something he goes back to where they first drop off but something weird happen they shinji goes to the bus stop but somehow come from south side while they question how did shinji get there the all puzzled i went north why did i come south while each of them try go west and east still come back to same spot..

find out that newpaper clipping show town been under a curse by witch craft but no people in town as they try to find break curse while to escape the not alone in town the witch who hiding in town

other people find grave yard but what made 2 girls scream in terror is fact the grave stone had the names on it all 5 of them and look like the grave stone been there for 40 yrs find out something odd until they find shinji older version who tell them that the each of them going to die here then suddenly vanish from grave yard then ayaka turn notice shinji grave next to hers

find out that this town is under curse which separated from time and space which changing while they in the
supernatural horror drama

Another one is unsual high school where all student are not who they seem to appear the not zombies not supernaturally creature in manga akira read no boys and girls Are not boys are girls and girls are boys...
gender change school thinks if u could walk amoungs student as other gender u achieve learning...... But its not entirely true each person the has had the souls switch around boys are girls and girls are boys and some girls are othere girls

how is akira going to survive his school days when his soul get sent out of him into body of girl who kinda always felt better knowing that she her own woman who has not had her soul switch now she had her soul put in body of guy now how is she going to progress.

But find out this school is quite large and live in dorm when akira leave school grounds he can still be her but if he goes with rukia her souls return only thing is mystery is that they could only be themself if the other body goes with them....

but akira goes alone still remain as girl hows is his brother and sister going respond when the brother is in body of woman and brother body is in use by rukia who does not know who they are...

comedy romance drama gender bender

Its bout this guy name ichigo he been rejected by every girl he ever meet until he said had yelled in class after hearing girls in his head saying i am sorry i cant date you, i wish can be friends then even hurting his two friends who he know when his was kids then when he left they did not hear from him until he comes back he know someone who could help him but next day his friend rina and akira where at school they all look at empty chair look depressed then suddenly new transfer student come to class name Hisana suzukita said i am new transfer student i am from Australia transfer here i am happy to meet everyone here all guy started blushing and girl saying oh she cute then suddenly later in class hisana did move that ichigo does smile with that smirk then suddenly she said no way then what sealed the deal with that ichigo got tattoo on his back which is friends name said oh no ichigo while akira fawning over hisana rina slap him said that ichigo wait what? when hisana was alone they confronted her then said they knew it was ichigo then she said who? i dont know him rina with tears slap hisana i know it u ichigo hisana look down said yes it me ichigo then ask why did u do akira said did u have sex change operation he look down said no friend of mine she scientist i went to her she mad scientist who used her machine that change gender but in return she wanted one thing.......... both said what? my sperm she wanted to conduct experiment on em dont ask but i am woman now girl who rejected me i dont know what i done wrong at least i know something diffrent is that i am now woman and ichigo is dead as hisana/ichigo walk way said ichigo we still are friend we never going to judge you on this

hisana turns around with tears said thank you but as that pass the scientist was conducting experiment which ichigo sperm in her she wanted a baby as well trying to conduct experiment on em............. but with blood and tissue of ichigo she was able to create male ichigo....

comedy romance gender bender yuri

story bout kenchi who is unlike other people he has ability control his dream meaning in time from 10pm to 8am he can control everything he thought it was awesome what was cool is he was able to go into other people dream he would mess with them even if the friends he mess with them until he meet girl at school name rain so he decided to go into her dream world before he could enter the dream world he has to go into the coridors of dream of people he know and meet until he enter her dream which is like empire until he meet her soliders who he know in real world..... anyways he meet rain tell him that she has same power of himself when she said why did u enter my dream state........

comedy romance drama supernatural

I'm a fan of the psychological genre. It would be a story were innocence and something horrific blend and make more or less a paradox. The good would be built on evil, and evil will be built on good.
There would be some romance, and parts that would make you laugh, but only because you cant know bad without the good so with that it will help stir up emotions and hence the psychological genre.
Think something similar in genre as Monster or Elven Lied manga's.

I can't say for certain since I keep drafts of what stories I make and there are lots of them.

Although, as of current, I suppose I would like to see a shoujo manga with a shounen as the main character.

It would be labeled mystery, comedy, drama, and romance.

The setting will be around Victorian Times, but with a twist.

The twist is that there are demons lurking, but there is a ritual held every 100 days to sacrifice a person with a rose-shaped birthmark.

Why the sacrifice? It is customary and was started centuries ago to rid the country of a curse.

The mark appears randomly to any chosen person who will be sacrificed.

However, there is a way to get of the mark, but to do so... you must find another person as a replacement. Also, one condition must be met, your replacement must have committed one of the seven sins.

The main character will be chosen as a sacrifice and along the way meets 'Luci' or Lucifer who becomes his 'witness'.

It's an ongoing story I made. x3

I can't say for certain since I keep drafts of what stories I make and there are lots of them.

Although, as of current, I suppose I would like to see a shoujo manga with a shounen as the main character.

It would be labeled mystery, comedy, drama, and romance.

The setting will be around Victorian Times, but with a twist.

The twist is that there are demons lurking, but there is a ritual held every 100 days to sacrifice a person with a rose-shaped birthmark.

Why the sacrifice? It is customary and was started centuries ago to rid the country of a curse.

The mark appears randomly to any chosen person who will be sacrificed.

However, there is a way to get of the mark, but to do so... you must find another person as a replacement. Also, one condition must be met, your replacement must have committed one of the seven sins.

The main character will be chosen as a sacrifice and along the way meets 'Luci' or Lucifer who becomes his 'witness'.

It's an ongoing story I made. x3
Interesting :) You'll have to tell me when it reaches the shelf's :D

This teenage guy who not so popular he consider loner at school but when his class had do performance he put up his hand ask music each one would sing in front of school. when vote got counted for music they all tried to sing but Hideki did not he left the room of class went off to roof top perform which caught the eye of Good looking teacher Miss rina she saw him go up then decided to see what he doing she was thought he was smoking or just getting out of class.

But when she open it she see Hideki breathing then start to sing she was shocked hear such beautiful voice coming from hideki which made her heart skip a beat she was mesmerize by his voice then when door open more it creak he stopped he was so embarrassed they talk said u have beautiful voice...

Then he was chatting with ms rina she told him did u write this he said yes i got bout 30 song which i go sing in private place she saw music sheet each one as great as before she love it which made hideki blush she took every time even after school on week day to help hideki to write more songs.

but when it came to school performance miss rina asked her brothers band to help hideki calling in favor which hideki performance in front of school hideki and rina said song he sing is one he sang first time she heard but cause hideki fallen for miss rina he decided to talk to band member told them song beat etc then he decided this song called lovely angel sang it which everyone was shock to hear the song.

it was beautiful when song finished he said it was special song for the one girl out there who told me to live my dreams. which ms rina heart beat faster when rina brother ikuto & manager suzuki heard it decided to take him as member of band which he accepted only being closer to rina but hideki father strick guy was not happy he wanted him to go to college and work for his company.

But hideki mother was happy anyways he start to sing to his heart contant using his teacher brother band to sing which pour em to the top cause ikuto was singer but wanted to do more background vocal hideki tour the all over japan becoming famous singing in concerts everywhere on tv and radio he loved it....

Then returning home be with his family and one he love rina & rina decided to sing on spare time which like her brother has good voice decide to make duet song with her make music video which made her famous teacher but scandal broke out when paparazzi took snap shots which hideki family saw on tv and hideki father got angry saw it on tv in his company when one of worker brought it to his attention.

Said hideki kursakiya scandal is this hideki love holding hands with rina showing photo of them holding each other clips from video in video clips shows half naked hideki touching rina face while singing in music video... paparazzi took photo of them having lunch together in Restaurant then photos of them holding hands and kissing and having the arms around each other....

which hideki and rina got in trouble with school and he got in trouble by his folks but he still continue doing music continued being with rina and then 3 months later big scandal brought music world school & Kurosakiya Corp again Showing foto of rina yochikyia and hideki together showing her touching her stomach is blowing pregnancy into it and showing wedding band on the fingers which they elope 2 month previous turn everything upside down but knowing hideki dad told em that he knew bout the pregrancy cause fact it was real not fake we wanted to keep it secret until baby was born...

comedy romance drama music

bout loner hideki who got his foot into the door of music world only fall in love with his teacher and ended up eloping & pregrancy in mixture

new story

Guy who played soccer in his club which turn into playing other teams but it ended up bet if u lose wear woman clothing in our victory which his loses but when he dresses as woman saw himself in mirror he like it his true male self was gone and this woman replace it.

comedy romance drama gender bender

guy who lose in soccer bet start to wear woman clothing and loved it now he gave up his soccer club start to wear it full time and he not gay but straight only like to wear em

another story is bout fairy who do good or tricking humans with fairy dust and one thing is forbidden in fairy world is not to fall in love with human but one fairy does she and he fall in love with her forbidden romance...

this story was based on manga story i wrote previously in side of manga who main character was writing this story

Its story of ichigo kuromarki his 16 yr old guy who suddenly was experiment by his grandmother to stop aging in there tracks kinda like make em forever youthful but experiment prove to be bad when it never work but when ichigo came home went to bed woke up went to school with his friends and child hood friend when ichigo is ur typically smart kid he in class when teacher called what xy = 2 when he answered right his hands where small and his voice sounded cute he look at himself said what the hell everyone surprised. they said ichigo what happen i dont know what happening to me when ichigo run out he call his grandmother who did not know his voice until she remember voice from many years ago then when she see him again she goes all gaga over him hugging him treating him like kids so she can go fix machine but suddenly he turn back into guy whats happening i dont know body but sume how he turn back next day..............

school knew bout instead ship him off to kindergarten now with kids in the 6 9 yrs old he hated it he was introduce as new transfer student but make little friends which found to be cute but he wanted to return to his real age but could not.... but until he meet his teacher beautiful 21 yr old woman who was teaching class he found him self being in love with her but soon he tries everything even valentine time he sent her rose from secret admire but then when he become his age again start liking teacher after he know bout her anyways when she rejected him she turn away when kids notice something wrong called to miss shenikiya something wrong then she turn see him in tears then when she notice that when he told her rose he gave her on valentine remember ichigo as kids but what happen she notice his man voice changing into voice of kids she knew and his student then notice smoke turn him into a kids again but collapse little friend and teacher rush him to hospital do some test......

ichigo legal guardian is grandmother who rushed in because she not old she look like 25 yr old woman but is only 50 she rush in said what happen they said we dont know ichigo was man he was confessing to me i had rejected him he cried turn into my student how?? hana said ichigo was experiment on project of mine which was result of freezing aging processes which did not work but some how reverse the aging to child with adult mind ichigo which we sent him here but some time he can regain his teenage form he was never 8 yr old his 16 yr old guy.... A student doctor said his heart something wrong in xray showed scar on it which was unknown but hana knew it was from his rejection....

he woke up said ichigo its grandma teenage form but his voice was like of kids and his mind 2

guy turn into child hood form only to go back to kindergarten fall in love with his teacher in kindergarten class only to reject his feeling but since then he mind and that of child and adult body

comedy romance drama

Story bout Tv Family 16 yr old shinji mirosaki decided to throw his hand at acting and took the role of riku suzukia who is heartful character strong willing and fighter and student so acting he produce thru his role with all his tv family all friendly. They where like Karadasian american realistic tv show but japanese version but he become so popular long with his tv sisters and mother but behind the camera was deception betrayal romance...... which was felt on camera & off camera

shinji was in bind when media took story of on set romance with his on stage mother which happen to be fling which soon happen later on in series his on stage mother falls pregnant which end of season 2 which happen to be shinji child because she separated from her husband but during off screen he was kinda dating Reiko asuhikyia who was his on screen sister. but during the tablots got hold of it spewed that on screen fling between shinji & maya hitsugikya who expecting the first child who are these names they play mother and son on hit show

comedy romance drama betrayal

The not really family the all actors and shinji first role in acting

Last edited:
Mmm, i would like some kind of mystery psichologial thriller... something akin to the lines of Naoki Urasawa´s works.
Something like Monster but in a different country would be cool. I was thinking about a southamerican country
right wing dictatorship in the 80s... mix some cool characters and i would have it done.

Unfortunately i suck at writing, so i never been able to do anything.

They say bury the dead the right way no spirits will haunt you, but bury ur dead incorrectly hell would break loose

This how high school student who buried the dead incorrectly his first day part time job in funeral industry ichigo hinato who on his first task alone who watch his boss and co worker do it they leave for break and gave him instruction on how do it his first job was young woman beautiful model overdose by accident so he did the job draining the blood cutting her up removing organs but he missed two vital organs the brain and the heart thought he removed it then he went to see first successful thing he did but remember did he remove those part then remember something in news the body of Late daughter hina shinokuyo billionaire daughter & model grave was defiled and look like somebody crawled out of the grave thinking she was alive but on new said that recent attacks have been announce come to hand 5 people in town of Hokkaido from where ichigo sent dead women he lived in tokyo watching live new saying 5 victims where bitten by unknown woman in white dress one victim age 15 said it was the model hina shinokyo i saw her but the was something off she was always smiling even in her model career she was gentle woman but her eyes where haunting the most they lifeless she did not say word she groan like she was animal then she attack me bit me hurt like hell lucky some hero on street pulled her off me.

guy tended my bite wound then she jump on my saviour then biting him on the neck as soon as soon they talking to saviour they here a scream then see nurse running out of one of patient room where saved young 15 yr old girl room on her arms she was bitten blood dripping camera recorded. which appeared live the nurse was on the floor then u see one of guy who had bite mark on his neck.

which derange look then turn then started attacking nurse which security was called and tried remove man then he pushed guy out of the way when officer shot and killed the man when nurse died on floor she got up and actually attack the doctors who was working on her which girl reporting in frantic tone u saw it here victims of hina the models are returning to life attacking the living while 15 yr old girl who was in room where her family was getting coffee saw her jumping on reporter as she screaming seening her biting her neck.

As the seen all on network scare drew all people in city of Hokkaido panics by before they could issue the release Japanese government had already sent out National Guard to deal with the walking undead and blocked the roads coming in and out of Hokkaido by then with in those 3 hours 25% of town population been infected became the walking dead which ichigo has explain to his work mate that this is he doing but before he said he caused the problem the news has come back and said we have another case of another outbreak in town of Osaka what the **** is going on zombie then with this news ichigo said ok i am getting **** out of here he run jump on his motor bike drive home but remember his parent in hawaii he called the cell which picked up said do not come back to japan they asking why he said then her brother talking saying this why out break in japan the dead walk it happening.

then her mother said something on tv said dead walking in japan unknown virus as affected 5 town he said 5 i was at my work it said two town affected, he name all of them when came to last one he studdered said tokyo bhas been affected ichigo replies what he looked outside hearing moaning look said 2 zombies his parent said whats up 2 zombie walking up streets how do u know well blood pouring out of the mouth then i hear screams over on the end Hawaii been affected dead are here line cut off.

he remember his dad in army he grab guns ammo took to the street firing at zombie then when they died he breath then took off again car which his dad own hummer when driving trying to focus on radio dead walking we cant stop infected people.

When his driving he see the dead more coming he look up see it fire and gun fire it gone to hell he notice girl on street who getting attack he save her he thank her she keep on walking he told her her name rika she was oddly enough sister of hina the model first zombie to appear after this they team together only fall in love while dealing with hordes of dead and no fulling normal japanese people who gone insane cause of the outbreak

horror action romance

Another one would be 6 woman who age from 14 to 30 which they look only fact is these woman where former humans they given powers and soon evolved from human to claims of being goddess soon after that the was battle up in heavenly world where they stop growing old and been sitting watching everything for 2000 yrs until they found a Japanese guy 15 yr old hiro hikado found goddess power put it on now he transform into woman does battle soon after he does battle he was welcomed with open arms to world of heavenly which all girls there are beautiful sexy oh yes horny.

comedy romance drama echhi mature

Well next story i made is Bout Guy who this major pop star his family disowned him because he choice to be rock star instead of working in family business now family have settle the diffrent when things changed when hiro went on vacation now his manger made his twin sister who look bit like hiro rina to dresses up like her brother and sings while hiro girlfriend did not know rina and hiro are twins when she lock lips with rina and finds out later on she was locking lips with woman

this story how rina cross dress as her brother the rock star while he on vacation

comedy romance drama yuri

The government as issued marriage law that allow 15 yr old to get married but they must under take program Called married go round, people who trap on island govern by japan law meet ur matches this how 16 yr old guy name junpei suzikiya guy who decide to take whack at it when he saw ad on tv which he called up and ask by that time he finds out his child hood friends Narue hintaru who been in love with junpei since the kids saw him get on bus which frankly she join the program as well and now she tries to meddle in his persuite of a girl every time he tries introduce himself get to know fellow female candidate she jump in start blabbing bout something embrassing thing or made up problem he has which at the end he had enough he slap her at midnite after he thought last girl he wanteded to talk to she made up some problem like his perverted guy he had it walk off after she slap him then walk off then when she told him she loved him he turn around said i dont love u i like u as friend but that friendship as broken what u did today i can never forgive u i wanted to find happiness u tries sabotage it ruin it then he slap her walk away then next morning he manage to find not teenage girl but adult 26 yr old woman name maya itsagura who ironically was staff of the match matching but he fell for her then this two manage to be ahead of each other they held hands and told mayu i want you to be my partner i want to be with with tears running down her face and her hands on her mouth excited then she said yes leap into his arm where narue was looking behind the tree with surprise look then see her slip away.

the family heard bout the girl he liked they came to island watch them get married as soon as they reach her house then notice next 2 day wife had to go to work now newly wedded junpei return to his school well his friend congratulated him on his marriage but they did not know who was the wife until the home room teacher walk into the door they know her name was maya itsagura she walk into the door said hi my lovely class as you might know that i got married flashing her ring to wonderful guy and i want you to call me by the new last name suzikiya

everyone i like to meet my husband junpei everyone said what

comedy romance drama

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

w0lf1 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hello,could you re-upload mexashare link for RJ01034934 please?
Thank you.
freerdin wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, could you please upload these games?
JDを攻略したい
J〇を攻略したい!
https://booth.pm/ja/items/5257391
https://booth.pm/ja/items/3749866
Explore elegance with Anemoii's women's moissanite pendant necklace sets, meticulously crafted to perfection. Shop our collection to discover timeless beauty at competitive prices. Elevate your style with the perfect blend of luxury and affordability.