Comment about my (tiny) artwork

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oshiete Re maid

Elite Member
Apr 23, 2015
Yo. I really didn't want to make own thread to post such small artwork, but I didn't see threads where everyone can post own tiny works and anyone can judge them :o_O:

Anyway, I'm not artistic person at all and never actually drawn anything before (by scratch). For some reason I wanted to create something with GIMP and came up with drawing just basic anime/manga eyes in couple of colors, sizes and perspective. I really like anime eyes <3 So, what this look like? Bad? Awful? :D

http://imageupper.com/a02/1/10/X14707535552055852_1.png

E: What the fuck? "Image removed due banned content" Just when anime eyes has been banned content? :eek: Especially when I host bunch of NSFW pictures in there :P Oh well, I'll mark the "NSFW" box then...

Last edited:
[MENTION=110433]Oshiete Re maid[/MENTION]; are you going to use this thread for uploading any art that you are making?

If not i will forced to lock this thread.

Thank you.

Reactions: Evdokia
Umm, I really don't have any other works and I'm not planning to do anything bigger. However, I have some edited (uncensored etc.) images. The original artwork itself isn't mine, but the edited parts are. Does that count? :D

Umm, I really don't have any other works and I'm not planning to do anything bigger. However, I have some edited (uncensored etc.) images. The original artwork itself isn't mine, but the edited parts are. Does that count? :D

Those images if they are NSFW it's better having them at the Pictures Corner in a thread that you will made rather here. If it's not an NSFW images then you can post them here.

Reactions: Oshiete Re maid
Those images if they are NSFW it's better having them at the Pictures Corner in a thread that you will made rather here. If it's not an NSFW images then you can post them here.

You're right. They mostly are NSFW. If I decide to upload them, I'll go there.
But yeah, like I said, I don't think that I'm drawing anything else. So I apologize for such unnecessary thread :redface:

You're right. They mostly are NSFW. If I decide to upload them, I'll go there.
But yeah, like I said, I don't think that I'm drawing anything else. So I apologize for such unnecessary thread :redface:

Do not worry :)

I will be glad to mentioning me at your thread!

This thread is closed.

Reactions: Evdokia
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092
tintin0821 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi, Nihonjaki90-san.
Could you reupload this game? Thanks in advance.
LazuH1KKA wrote on Shine's profile.
GuRu wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200828-innocent-grey-虚ノ少女《new -cast-remaster-edition%E3%80%8B-%E3%83%91%E3%83%83%E3%82%B1%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B8%E7%89%88.1289457/を katefile または mexashare またはrosefileに再アップロードして頂けますか。