Blazblue - My Hakumen Cosplay - In the Making

Lord Zero

Legendary Maverick Hunter
Contributor
Oct 31, 2012
Greetings everyone. Im not sure if this goes here, but if i happen to be mistaken
im sure that some kind mod will move it to where it belongs.

I been working since a couple of months in a cosplay costume from the game Blazblue, im still
not done, but seemed like the outfit looked ok enough for a trial test...

So far the reception has been great, many people told me that they liked it and all, so
im quite entusiastic about finishing the missing details.

So, please feel free to comment and criticise about anything.

(BTW i noticed that my legs are showing... -_- no one told me at the moment and i only realized
AFTER the whole ordeal.)

TeamBlazblue-HakumenLitchiRachel_zps768b056f.jpg

(BTW i noticed that my legs are showing... -_- no one told me at the moment and i only realized
AFTER the whole ordeal.)

I didn`t see it till I really looked for it. It`s like 3 inches of space, though aren`t the boots supposed be higher? Sams right though, it`s pretty good.

Trust me, I know what it`s like making a homemade costume. Went as Wander from SotC to a festival a year back. His pants weren`t too hard, just 4 stitches to keep them in place, but the shirt and tabard were a bitch. Had to make both myself. Cut and sewed leather to the top of a shit..err, shirt (I am not spelling good tonight) that took me forever to find, than had to hand paint a thin piece of cloth with that crazy design and mirror it on the other side, making sure to keep the paint that seeped through from sticking to anything. And I slacked off had to do the whole thing in one night. Didn`t have time to even make the headband or the straps for his shoes.No sleep all night, THEN had to go to the festival afterward. I must`ve been awake for 26 hours straight.

/anecdote

I didn`t see it till I really looked for it. It`s like 3 inches of space, though aren`t the boots supposed be higher? Sams right though, it`s pretty good.

Trust me, I know what it`s like making a homemade costume. Went as Wander from SotC to a festival a year back. His pants weren`t too hard, just 4 stitches to keep them in place, but the shirt and tabard were a bitch. Had to make both myself. Cut and sewed leather to the top of a shit..err, shirt (I am not spelling good tonight) that took me forever to find, than had to hand paint a thin piece of cloth with that crazy design and mirror it on the other side, making sure to keep the paint that seeped through from sticking to anything. And I slacked off had to do the whole thing in one night. Didn`t have time to even make the headband or the straps for his shoes.No sleep all night, THEN had to go to the festival afterward. I must`ve been awake for 26 hours straight.

/anecdote

Happened to me last summer. We worked on the costume like 3 days straight. It was my friends fault since i asked him to
do that stuff 3 months earlier. -_-u The bastard...

Hmm... cosplay... doesnt seem like ill ever convince myself to work on one xD

Hmm... cosplay... doesnt seem like ill ever convince myself to work on one xD

You should. Its quite fun to walk around having people recognizing you and taking pictures.

Its great to find people who likes the same character/series that you like. You know, like "Oh, its Hakumen !! So awesome !!, please let me take a picture" and all that. Even the ones that dont know, will get it after asking their friends and then get to
know about it.

Pictures O.O :runaway: Lol im just not good with people usually...

Well, those are guys that like the same things that you like, so its not so hard to relate. You can always stop and chat with them, making new acquianttances and everything... at least that is how things have played out to me.

Lol i dont really talk much irl... really quiet and more likely to sit off to the side than anything else xD Or at least thats how it is until they manage to make friends with meh~

Lol i dont really talk much irl... really quiet and more likely to sit off to the side than anything else xD Or at least thats how it is until they manage to make friends with meh~

Hahaha, i can picture that. Though it sounds so pitiful... (°_°)

Lol because youre the one copying meh ;p

Hmm pitiful... well depends who's talking? xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

seviness wrote on Shine's profile.
can you reupload this? thx.

✨Shine✨[240412][グラス] 洗脳悪堕ちSRPG~トルカ教団の野望~ [RJ01166925]

Isagi wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please upload this?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-rj01183696-ムラムラ村-or-muramuramura-ピンクコーポレーション-新米olの淫らな闘い.1472795/
Thanks
Anchobee wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, thanks for the upload of RJ01150742, seems like you locked the rar for mp3 so can I have the pw for it?
At West Metro Dental, our goal is to provide you with dental care services to keep your teeth and gums healthy and attractive.

Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s,
when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book.