ZnT and SnS

Alpha_stigma

Elite Member
Apr 24, 2011
Okay, I have heard that Zero no Tsukaima and Shakugan no Shana are getting new seasons. I keep looking and only find that they have been confirmed to be getting on but they say they were coming out like 2009, than 2010 and yeah. its 2011. lol anyone know more?

First off, I didnt watch Zero no Tsukaima.

Zero no Tsukaima - a season 4 you meant perhaps? completely zero news from what i seen though. BUT whats confirmed is that the novel is ending next year.

SnS - Season 3. Yes, we know, it has been there since 2008, everyone thinking 'this season SnS 3 is coming out'. NO. Similarly, completely zero news. JC Staff have no ideas themselves too, most probably.

Shana S3 - Everything coincidentally (especially Shana bluray box sale) point towards Fall 2011.

Treat it as a rumour until an official announcement comes out.

Okay, do you know what site will have the confirmation first? people always tell me to go to ANN but I can never find information on upcoming shows

erm, check the japan forums.
if not, pray hard that any of the magazines released these few months will contain the news

Does ZnT will have 4th Season?
Everywhere talks about it but no official news have been declared.....

I won't count on it till official announcement comes, but recently theres been a relatively large release of official SnS merchandise around so im keeping my fingers crossed. Although, just read the source novels already :p

well, i myself am looking forward to the conclusion.

hopefully JC Staff are pooling all their cut budgets from to aru II and hidan into this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Explore elegance with Anemoii's women's moissanite pendant necklace sets, meticulously crafted to perfection. Shop our collection to discover timeless beauty at competitive prices. Elevate your style with the perfect blend of luxury and affordability.
Ruri wrote on Shine's profile.
Hello, can you please reupload for mexashare both MP3 only and Full-Version of RJ301587? Thank you!
Link
ann10 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello could you re-upload the english version of 春に生きれば (Haru ni Ikireba) ? https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/190525-snow-ground-春に生きれば-v21-08-30.1196982/

Thanks
Otakutaku wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Would you please reupload this? Thank you for all of your effort, kind Ryzen111-sama.