What things in anime do you like?

Will98

Praetorem Kitsune
Aug 19, 2011
The opposite of the "Annoy" thread. Just wanting to know what things in anime you like. Maybe: The hero gets the girl, or the insanely powerful villain gets taken down, or simply Luffy finally finds his treasure and goes home...?

Or you could go for artwork, voice acting, settings, etc.

I'm all for the main character who was getting beat up, just to turn around and deliver the blow of doom onto whomever was messing with him...(probably Akane destroying Ryoga for cutting her hair).

I also like anime with a historic setting or modern/futuristic style to it (Samurai Champloo and Cowboy Bebop).

I usually look for artwork and music first. Would like some comedy, action, and a harem is always fun. The voice acting will bother me if it doesnt fit :/

Good storyline, great battle scene, and everybody(including heroes and villian boss) use standard issue weapon/mecha/plane, instead of hero using uber powerful weapon/mecha/plane against canon-folders that use standard issue weapon/mecha/plane.

That's why I don't like Gundam.

Good storyline, great battle scene, and everybody(including heroes and villian boss) use standard issue weapon/mecha/plane, instead of hero using uber powerful weapon/mecha/plane against canon-folders that use standard issue weapon/mecha/plane.

That's why I don't like Gundam.

I completely agree..! I just couldn't really get into Gundam so much.

Other then that though, I always look for the quality of artwork to be appealing and creativity. Creativity meaning taking a break from the traditional school setting and creating settings that are really unique and inspiring.

Art! Art! and more Art! is what i look for first~ after that i read the plot, if i think it's something i won't like i check 1 - 2 eps and then decide
But normally i'm really varied and like a lot (apart from some mechas)

They have to have some good storyline, epic characters, some nice romance scenes, awesome action scenes and humour in it ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092
tintin0821 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi, Nihonjaki90-san.
Could you reupload this game? Thanks in advance.
LazuH1KKA wrote on Shine's profile.
GuRu wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200828-innocent-grey-虚ノ少女《new -cast-remaster-edition%E3%80%8B-%E3%83%91%E3%83%83%E3%82%B1%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B8%E7%89%88.1289457/を katefile または mexashare またはrosefileに再アップロードして頂けますか。