Stuck in the Romance Void

Melonsoda

Sep 21, 2015
So, recently I watched Oregairu and was immediately stuck in a void for romance shows with tons of drama in it. I didn't know I wanted it till I got it so I decided to watch Haganai for the first time to fill my void and only made it deeper after finding that season two ends on a cliff hanger. Now I'm stuck with no romance anime with tons of drama to watch. Can anyone give some suggestions? I've already watched Oregairu, Haganai, Relife, Tonari no Kaibutsu kun, Angel Beats, and Toradora. I'm not sure what to watch next, so I would greatly appreciate it if I could get some suggestions. Thank you!

So, recently I watched Oregairu and was immediately stuck in a void for romance shows with tons of drama in it. I didn't know I wanted it till I got it so I decided to watch Haganai for the first time to fill my void and only made it deeper after finding that season two ends on a cliff hanger. Now I'm stuck with no romance anime with tons of drama to watch. Can anyone give some suggestions? I've already watched Oregairu, Haganai, Relife, Tonari no Kaibutsu kun, Angel Beats, and Toradora. I'm not sure what to watch next, so I would greatly appreciate it if I could get some suggestions. Thank you!

Hmm... Romance×Drama combo anime then...?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092
tintin0821 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi, Nihonjaki90-san.
Could you reupload this game? Thanks in advance.
LazuH1KKA wrote on Shine's profile.
GuRu wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200828-innocent-grey-虚ノ少女《new -cast-remaster-edition%E3%80%8B-%E3%83%91%E3%83%83%E3%82%B1%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B8%E7%89%88.1289457/を katefile または mexashare またはrosefileに再アップロードして頂けますか。