recommendations wanted

pezzzmandel

Jun 30, 2014
i've enjoyed these recently: Mirai Nikki, BTOOOM! and just started Gantz. i was wondering
if anyone has a recommendation that they enjoyed, that would fit in with these? something
on the darker side i guess you'd call it ;) any help appreciated :)

Dark, you say?

Tokyo Ghoul is currently running, and it's certainly dark.

I personally liked Psycho-Pass. It had my favorite voice actors and the story was written by the Urobutcher so it was quite interesting. Also I suggest watching Monster. A must see in my opinion. Dark and thought provoking. If you don't mind some sci-fi try watching Steins;Gate. Although the first 5 or 6 episode is kind of confusing and boring, it gets better as the story progresses. I can't really think of anymore right of the bat other than these three and Phantom: Requiem for the Phantom.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

sswwwwss wrote on UFO's profile.
Hi, would you reupload the dead links for 幻想生物図鑑 series, especially with their html? I can't find them anywhere.
Also, do you happen to have older works from this series? Those works that don't even appear on offical site anymore.
Many thanks.
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Btw, considering you have this, does that mean you have access to this one too? Just asking.

『角折魔王エリスの再生譚』体験版
DarkSniper wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine,

https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/201010-なぎり屋-叔母を貪る夜-ver23-03-27-rj302585.1298225/

Can you please Reup this?
Thanks as always for the good work.