corocoro

I Am Admin, Hear Me Roar!
Admin
Oct 16, 2010
A%20Channel%20-%20The%20Animation.jpg

SERIES INFORMATION
Original Name: Aチャンネル
Categories: Comedy, Daily Life, High School, School Life, School, Seinen, Slice of Life
Producer: Aniplex, Studio Gokumi

SUMMARY
The story revolves around the everyday life of four high school girls: the flighty Run, the reckless Tooru, the timid Yuuko, and the level-headed Nagi.

MY FIRST IMPRESSION:
Cute and funny, so I'm going to watch it. :P Most of the show is carried by the antics of the girls and the clear lesbian tendencies of a certain cast member. Not much on the story side, so not really much to tell - apart from it being very enjoyable.

Also: Tooru = Awesome

Reminds me of: Azumanga Daioh​

We all know who will be the favorite girl! Short girl with overlong sleeves.............................................

4-koma girls?

moe? *me adds to watch list for epi 1*

Tooru = MOEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. I already like the cast more than K-ON girls (yes this reminds me of K-ON).

Ahem, same 4 girls with unique antics.

me no watch K-ON

^ yes, 100% true

*terumi moves a-channel up to watch list*

THIS IS MOE~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
jailbait for all lolicons in japan though.

/me likes tooru and yuuko with her kansai dialect.

hmm? what you talking about? me no lolicon/yuri-con

i like the kansai dialect, i watch japanese owarai, downtown, they speak in kansai, its dead funny.

^ Terumi is walking the opposite direction of his chosen path...

o.0

what cha mean? the show is moe~ lol.
4 koma deadpan comedy is good!~

i still am~

lol, whats wrong, its not like i said anything contractory to my tastes
/me steps away from check

Stalker girl is creepy. HUGS! And Tooru is always awesome as usual. I think the show gets better and funnier after each episode or just i grown to love the characters :P.

Last edited:
lol, i thought the moe went down a bit this week. stalker girls is creepy, make it mega creepy. i still not really ok with run with her mega-donkan-ness, its plain dumb at times, but dead funny at times too.
kansai and megane saiko

Tooru is a master troll LULZ. Uh, i just wanna give her a hug ;_;.

LOL

Tohru is SO skinny SMALL. Cant fit into even the smallest size bikini, she had a chance to fantasise when she got Run's OLD bikini. I lol'ed hard while her pool lesson, about her school-mizu since kindergarten and how the water level is completely above her head.

Seeing Nagi breaking down was a damn laugh, she snapped while having PE lessons, wanting Tohru to splash bucket loads of water on her made me laugh like mad. Then, she accompanied Yuko to a mall for shopping. I almost thought for a second that Nagi was hypnotised by the CM. The other bikinis fit Yuko more than the one she chose, in my opinion. Yuko is bishoujo material wa~ tall, sorta pretty and E cups. Sorta wrong for her age, but she 'stands out' from the group eh? /me is no lolicon

The rest was your standard beach episode. There were some laughs, only going to further stronger this show as your must watch light-hearted fun/comedy show. haha

Last edited:
For a beach episode, most of the time was spent getting to the beach. I looked up what location it is - Fujisawa City, home to some lovely beaches. When real life places are recreated, it's always worth looking up. Lots of nice little moments sprinkled throughout the episode, such as Ice-Cream brand ice cream (any relation to Häagen-Dazs is purely coincidental! Our lawyers said so!), the underwear on sale, with it being too big for Nagi but too small for Yuuko, and the revelation that Tooru's still using her school swimsuit - from elementary school. Ouch.

A nice insert song by Minako Kotobuki too. Nagi's the only one who hasn't gotten a chance to sing solo yet, and as her VA is the newest of the four, I look forward to seeing what she can do.

Tooru trolled by her swimsuits and OTL moments are priceless :P.

poor tooru. her bangs got cut horizontally, literally. though run spoils the fun by turning her hair into something like hers. how fast does tooru's hair grow? and none of the growth is for her height.

summer days back at school. although its your one day back to school for instructions, its terrible heat. while our protaganists received a paper to write down their future paths they wanna take, poor yuuko forgets it under her desk. scared, she asked nagi to follow to school, most probably because she lives the nearest to school.

turns out, everyone joins in the fun in the night tour of the school. your normal deadpan comedy from here, nothing was of highlight.

another week, another insert. how much are your budgets!?!?!

^ insert songs tell you to buy the bds for the extra songs :P.

Beware of lonesome ghosts. Or teachers. The song's lyrics seemed even more fitting for the episode this week than usual, and it marked Yumi Uchiyama (Nagi)'s first shot at a solo song. A bit of a shaggy dog story, but still entertaining, with bits such as Run dragging Satou's pants away without ever noticing, and the part where everything went 4:3. We've reached the point where jokes can be made in video format. I love that. I also noticed that Tooru's switched to a sleeveless version of her purple shirt. Still needs to look distinctive.

Satou-sensei was mistaken for a molester. Liked how him and Tooru's sensei were bickering at each other and blaming the other for stepping on her. Yuuko really does scar easily. The constipation joke was hilarious. Best part was after Satou-sensei showed up. The blowing out the candle, the trying to carry him and then finally Tooru showed off her strength. I should have expected Yuuko to forget to pick it up at the end.

Heartwarming~

This week's episode is brought to you by Hamaha(manukunukupua), the speakers that are guaranteed to probably not explode.

Karaoke. A sport where theatrics are allowed, and encouraged, where friends and strangers alike bear witness to music, the thing that makes the world go round. My favorite of pastimes, even though I've done it all of twice. Seeing it in this episode means more songs per minute than anything else you'll see this season. Even Satou gets in on it. Karaoke alone would make for an amusing episode, but the festival half was pretty fun too, with Tooru eating Yuuko's candy apple, Run's unreal ring tossing skills, and the fireworks that prove friends are where the heart is.

Wonderful episode.

And Tooru and the mask, Dtb reference much?xD

Another enjoyable episode.

Count me fully on board the Kitou/Satou ship.

I gotta admit I'm a sucker for the simple heartwarming stuff. Even if the production committee is blatantly toying with my emotions, I don't care. It was warm and fluffy and adorable. ^w^

Also, Tooru drowning her sorrows in juice... the thought popped into my head as a joke at first, and then Yuuko actually said it. XD

Yuko is bishoujo material wa~ tall, sorta pretty and E cups. Sorta wrong for her age, but she 'stands out' from the group eh? /me is no lolicon
They're in eleventh grade, meaning she is somewhere around seventeen years old. Given that Japanese measure cup sizes differently there really is nothing wrong with it (wouldn't even be wrong if they used the same measurement.
, the underwear on sale, with it being too big for Nagi but too small for Yuuko, and the revelation that Tooru's still using her school swimsuit - from elementary school. Ouch.
They fit Nagi. The bras go from B to D cup, with Nagi being a B. Pay attention people. >_>

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

w0lf1 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hello,could you re-upload mexashare link for RJ01034934 please?
Thank you.
freerdin wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, could you please upload these games?
JDを攻略したい
J〇を攻略したい!
https://booth.pm/ja/items/5257391
https://booth.pm/ja/items/3749866
Explore elegance with Anemoii's women's moissanite pendant necklace sets, meticulously crafted to perfection. Shop our collection to discover timeless beauty at competitive prices. Elevate your style with the perfect blend of luxury and affordability.