nanashi1

One of countless souls...
Elite Member
Jul 5, 2012

20160812103351e4fs.jpg

On the the current Summer Comic Market (90th) 2016 in Tokyo's Big Sight was announced: that the adaptation of Hobby Japan as TV series adapted will. S:NnT was actually since 4 years announced that it adapted will, just wasn't confirmed in which format (movie, OVA or in tv).

Summary (plot): You, will you be a worshipper of the devil lords? These beautiful lords lead humans to the seven deadly sins: pride, envy, wrath, sloth, greed, gluttony, and lust. A revealing fantasy that craves to corruption and happiness starts now.

Staff:

Director, Story Concept, Series Composition: Kinji Yoshimoto (Queen's Blade: Rurou no Senshi)
Script: Masashi Suzuki (Seiken no Blacksmith)
Original Character Design: Niθ (Hyakka Ryouran: Samurai Girls)
Character Design: Sachiko Yasuda (Prison School)
General Illustration Director: Sachiko Yasuda, Miyabi Ozeki (Happiness!), Junji Gotou (High School DxD)
Industrial Design: Kio Edamatsu
Art Director: Kenta Masuda (Motto To LOVE-Ru)
Visual Coordinator: Sadahime Matsubara (Machine-Doll wa Kizutsukanai)
Color Setting: Kinji Yoshimoto, Eri Umemoto (Bakemonogatari)
Film Director: Satoshi Fujita (Hai to Gensou no Grimgar)
Editing: Masaki Sakamoto (Monster Strike)
Sound Director: Hiroto Morishita] (Ao no Kanata no Four Rhythm)
Music: Masaru Yokoyama (Freezing), Hiroaki Tsutsumi (Monster Musume no Iru Nichijou)
Producer: Jenko
Studio: TNK x Artland)
Production: Sin: Nanatsu no Taizai Partners

PV:

Sources: 7-sins.tv/twitter

Oh nice. I have the PVC figures of Leviathan, Beelzebub and Astaroth, but I don't see Astaroth in that pic.

I don't think Astaroth represents a deadly sin though, just another demon girl they added after the seven.

Maybe, she isn't one of the seven deadly sins, just a extra demon girl in the series.

Yeah, I know. I did the S:NnT-franchise since his/her announcement about 4 years ago followed - Most about the time was though very silent, where you couldn't informative infos about take...xD

Well, if we the PV see, then we can guess that the anime probably already at spring 2017 coming will.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092
tintin0821 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi, Nihonjaki90-san.
Could you reupload this game? Thanks in advance.
LazuH1KKA wrote on Shine's profile.
GuRu wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200828-innocent-grey-虚ノ少女《new -cast-remaster-edition%E3%80%8B-%E3%83%91%E3%83%83%E3%82%B1%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B8%E7%89%88.1289457/を katefile または mexashare またはrosefileに再アップロードして頂けますか。