My most popular AMV

do you use sony vegas? Its nice! But subs...>.< Subs...The subs....BUT I LOVE THE SONG AND I FEEL LIKE DOING A AMV WITH IT

Yah I use sony vegas.....but I couldn't get how to remove the subs. I tried once and it just messed up the AMV. Could you help me out with it ?

No problem hehe after 4 years I got something in my head well bassicly put crop/pan and move the box little bit to the middle and when you see on the screen the subs are gone here a video it might help: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4-egczp_Zzs This workd on every sony vegas!! but before you move the box like in the video click the arrow up and click widescreen and Main aspect off as I rerember^^ and by the way Can I put you video up in our group thingy so everybody knows how great editors are in here^^? oh and Sure I can do a mep with you as I seen you make a post on the group web

Hmm you want Hellsing Ultimate AMV -The Night- to be the amv I post in the group?hmm I wonderd dont you want a profile picture?

oh and a reward for your hard work^^
______________by_ribbonlines-d5bn0n8.jpg
You can use it as your avatar or siggy If you want me to change something please tell me^^

Reactions: xX-AmV_BeAtS-Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

uiu1610432 wrote on UFO's profile.
Hi,UFO.
Is there any criteria for making requests?
I want to see the recent work 'フェルン フリーレン 02' by Gentleman910
Khroad Law Professional Corporation is a multi-service law firm located in Brampton. We provide legal services in Family Law, Real Estate Law, Immigration Law, Corporate Law, Wills & Estate, and Civil Litigation.
Nagomikaze wrote on Shine's profile.
Hey, do you have a working Textractor hook for this release? I can only hook the base game. Thanks in advance!
feschrfrvdh wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi. I need your help once again. would you upload ここから夏のイノセンス!OST?
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092