The preview is too suggestive anyway :P.

Last edited:
i thought the sensei was pretty obvious since the first episode we saw him... anycase, still watching for yui and isana~

Teacher = Mistilteinn/Treesea. All as expected with plenty of cute comedy thrown in.

The reveal episode~

Seeing Merry and Engi team up was pretty good. Seeing Yui try to assert herself as an "onee-san" to Yumeji, despite being younger, was also amusing. As for the rest of the episode... Isana's been on the sidelines all this time, but it looks like that's all about to change. What with Yumeji detecting a nightmare and Iijima going crazy. Chizuru remains a mystery wrapped in an enigma and marinated in fear. Looks like everything's set for the last leg.

Somehow that teacher remind me of that teacher from HOTD xD. The music in this episode is also better. I also loled at Isana suddenly getting jealous over Merry.

anime originals arent getting good. this show is starting to get draggy, they should have killed off the muma at the beginning. more yui/engi and isana screentime please~

I will read the manga after this >_>. Been getting feedback that the manga starts getting better around here which the anime is going to end lol.

So much for my nonsense in my post for the previous episode. I apologise. Well, i got my dream with more screentime for Isana.

Another set-up episode, which revealed Kawanami's Muma, Lestion(Leon). He wants revenge on the treesea, and had already made preparations for something, which Isana may be involved in. They took time to give Kawanami a flashback, about her childhood and how she eventually ended up what she is today. A bit of fan-service when she dressed and went out. NO BRA!~

On the other hand, Yumeji thinks of possible alternatives to save Isana. He DEFINITELY likes her, he just doesnt realise it after being osananajimis for so long. Seeing Isana draw and enjoying herself, who would bear to see her dreams ended. I DEFINITELY WILL NOT too.

Hercles makes a appearance after killing off yet another Muma and dream. He isnt fazed by Threepiece(Engi) and Dreameater, as he was sure that the Treesea(residing in the sicko teacher) will deal with them first eventually.

Preview doesnt look good for anyone, especially when they are forecasting such a bright smile on Isana's face.

Calm before storm episode.

This was a pretty okay episode. I liked it how Yumeji showed his concern for Isana by wrecking his room keeping Merry around Isana and even asking Engi and Chizuru for help. It really shows how much he cares for her and how far he is willing to go to save her.

Yumeji was pretty quick to understand what Chizuru was talking about usually and i am under the impression that Isana's dad knows what's going on. He is a very understanding man based on his behavior. Chizuru's backstory was also good to know - she and her friendship with Isana may be what saves Isana yet.

Well cards are set for a showdown next week. Still wonder how they plan on saving Isana.

PS: Isana is very moe and chibi Merry is also very cute~

'Budgeted' episode.

Disappointing episode. The fighting animation was bad as well. It was hard to see what was going on. Plus too much talking. Merry got owned a bit too easily as well. And I really hated how they retreated, just so that they can drag this for one more episode and add a little more drama. Well, Kawanami's appearance was nice and also how the teacher is evil himself and not brainwashed or something. Also Jyukai just seems evil for the sake of being evil. It's good to have villains who don't have back-stories to justify their evilness and are just evil for the sake of pleasure (Index lololol).

Parade was so cute, good thing a bad muma isn't inside of Isana. And what were they doing at the beginning?! He tore off her shirt and they... hugged tightly. Yeah, let's go with that. The fanservice in this episode is stretching the audience's imagination to its fullest.

Oh well. I guess next week we might really get to the actual climax to this whole thing?

there was some censoring. other than that, quite average

picked yumekui manga already, and i must say i am rather surprised.

Merry pulling Isana’s shirt down. I couldn’t help but think maybe she was making sure that hers was the only midriff showing in this anime LOL.

Team Merry is certainly taking a risk there, getting Iijima into a spot where they have him surrounded. But, even then, he has the advantage. I also like that the show's still showing scenes in Yumeji and Isana's school life, even if that school life is peppered with the constant threat of Iijima. The fight scene, once again, fit the show's dreamlike style. Tense, but also almost poetic. Speaking of poetry, the idea of Yumeji picking up Engi's sword to fight, the very sword that has once injured him - I like the circular nature of that.

Jyukai is way too strong (but lovely).All in all, the few moments like Yumeji's promise to have that barbecue with his friends and him picking up the sword to fight in order to protect everything reminded me of exactly why I felt he was a much better male character than 90% of the dudes in this sort of stories.

Crazy little mysteletien(spelling) is wayyyy too strong. She pretty sick too, but that doesnt mean she aint likeable. Sorta reminded of Mai from Akagoei 2. Haha, back to serious notes, its already after exams.

Team 'Fujiwara' attempts to combat Jyukai, but only to fail yet again, this time in a worse fashion. Engi got stabbed, everyone beaten. Looks like Merry needs to go Guardian mode on her like she did on Engi previously and soon. Cant allow my Isana to be a 'dead'-living person

Last edited:
Deus ex Midriff!
Overall a satisfactory episode, even though clichéd - the power of dreams/will can overcome all. They also cranked up the fanservice, but I think that was mostly because they'd run out of money - the action scenes looked rather bland and the fight just couldn't live up to those of prior episodes.
Not really much to say - Misteltinn is defeated, Isana's demon send back safely, Leon died and Chizuru starts with a new slate - it does set up for a second season though. Let's just look forward to that and the BDs. ^^

[SPOILER="12]too little midriff? producers give nekkid-merry. lol, dumb finale to a promising show which started out slow.[/SPOILER]

After reading the manga and watching this, I can only asked WHAT HAVE YOU DONE JC STAFF?

This is just bad, can't defend this much. Bad animation, facepalming fights, music kinda unfitting, deus ex machina, wtf scenes (Yui air trombone).

Leon and Kawanami ended up being useless for the most part, and apparently shooting the gun isn't as devastating as claimed since everyone just shrugs it off (lolz she'll be fine, she just needs a new dream!). Guess having your soul shattered and your dreams lost forever isn't.....forever?

Sensei "poofs". No reason given except "he quit". No further plot regarding Engi, John, or Hercules. No answers given about Merry, the keys, or how Yumeji suddenly turned superhero. The good point of this episode is the trollfaces of Ijima and Jyukai and the nice ending song.

Having read the manga this week, this is all original material with Ijima and Jyukai. This is what should have been if they stick to the manga.

http://4.p.s.mfcdn.net/store/manga/5898/05-025.0/compressed/uyumekui_merry_05_016.jpg

In the manga, Merry and Yumeji fight two dream demons. The previously shown little dream demon who laughs a lot and a woman who controls chains. The only part taken from the anime which in the manga was thoroughly explained was when Yumeji draws John Does saw sword. But nothing beats more awesome than Yumeji hijacking the dream connecting it to John Does world unleashing John Does army of cat girls. Moe moe. In the anime they completely failed to show Merry’s identity or powers as a gate keeper with her keys that can send them back.

Unlimited Nekogirls works! This is also a good place to stop and may be a second season. Sigh JC staff.

Well, I am now biased after reading the manga which is ten times better and interesting than the anime after they deviate into original material territory. JC staff your original material always fall short. The anime when faithfully stick to the manga is good. Yumekui has very likable characters, nice character design and unique backgrounds art. Only recommend this series when you don't mind the ending messed up. If they are going for a second season, just stick to the manga which is very good and has some epic moments. Read the manga for now.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

ballball1110 wrote on Shine's profile.
Can you please re-upload this in katfile?
[200303][みみふく] わんなわー! [RJ280040]
thank you!
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Excuse me, Ryzen. This one haven't been updated for so long, plus the newly discovered bugs. Can you please update this?
レベッカと淫呪の剣 to v24.05.12
AUO wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Can you please update this thing to Ver1.12?
TasogareHentai wrote on Shine's profile.
Sorry for disturb, but can you please reupload this games (1 and 2 ) and add Mexa? Thanks in advance.
yaweeangel wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello!! can you please reupload mexashare for 裸のおくりもの, I appreciate it very much!!!