You're all so amazing!

lpdcomic

Figure Collector
Elite Member
Jan 15, 2012
Hey guys~ I just wanna say something! Ever since I've joined up here, I've grown to love it, I really like you guys! Your all so unique, cool, kind, vibrant, helpful, and beautiful in your own way, online and I'm sure offline too! Your so amazing, and I wish you luck in your future! I love you all like brothers and sisters alike~! Stay wonderful!!! I will stay on this forum as long as good people like you guys are here!!!

Hmm i dont think im quite as colorful of a character offline xD But ill be here for a while :3

I rarely chat online... so it's thanks to you as well as the rest of the community.

I don't regret meeting everyone of you. May you all stay healthy, be happy, and fulfill whatever you come to decide to do whether it's small or big.~ Laugh and smile~

And should anyone need help with something they should feel free to ask~ Im sure we would all help if we could~

Reactions: renano
It almost feels 'huggable'... this thread~ xD So much thanks and appreciation, warm and fluffy~

Hehe this is a really cute thread (〃∇〃人)
Really appreciate it
Really great to have met all of you, you guys make my world a lot bigger, yet smaller (if you get what I mean) (*´ー`*人*´ー`*)
People around here have helped me a lot, and I've been here just over a good month or so! You're all def
ヽ(*´∀`*)ノ

One love ♥

Reactions: renano
I enjoy pressing the 'like' and 'thanks' almost nonstop~ :3

Fuwafuwa~

Hehehe this is a nice little forum to just pass the time~ Have nice silly conversations with everyone and more serious stuff if needed :3

It's almost like a tea party~

Enjoy~

sample-a6cf58abb178080e99fbeb1c4aa3d9c2.jpg

Yes like a nice tea party on a nice day~
Soft gentle breeze blowing by and the sounds of nature all around~
Warm sunlight and the sound of laughter and joy in the air~

hahaha~
mmmh...we havent really talked with each other, but i kinda agree with you there~
:goodtea:

Relax and get along~

Enjoy the food and tea everyone~

sample-c33bbc703f986b695b53779dd3f9d27a.jpg

yeahh, maaaan...friends are great!! life isss even greaater!~ :goodtea:

off cousre wee dont~...lets have a dope teaa party and enjoy thee sunshinee...nature and stuff :goodtea:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Sirvipe235 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01042053.html

Do you think you could upload this game? Youv'e uploaded one by the studio before and i can't find this online anywhere.
Sirvipe235 wrote on ramori's profile.

Do you think you could upload this game? It was by a studio whose game you have uplaoded before!
Sirvipe235 wrote on HentaiCovid's profile.

Excuse me but could you upload this game? You uploaded onebyt he same studio before.
TasogareHentai wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Sorry for disturb, but can you please reupload this game? Thanks in advance.
tel2966 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, could you reupload RJ366434 wav part3 to Mexashare ?