You're all so amazing!

lpdcomic

Figure Collector
Elite Member
Jan 15, 2012
Hey guys~ I just wanna say something! Ever since I've joined up here, I've grown to love it, I really like you guys! Your all so unique, cool, kind, vibrant, helpful, and beautiful in your own way, online and I'm sure offline too! Your so amazing, and I wish you luck in your future! I love you all like brothers and sisters alike~! Stay wonderful!!! I will stay on this forum as long as good people like you guys are here!!!

Hmm i dont think im quite as colorful of a character offline xD But ill be here for a while :3

I rarely chat online... so it's thanks to you as well as the rest of the community.

I don't regret meeting everyone of you. May you all stay healthy, be happy, and fulfill whatever you come to decide to do whether it's small or big.~ Laugh and smile~

And should anyone need help with something they should feel free to ask~ Im sure we would all help if we could~

Reactions: renano
It almost feels 'huggable'... this thread~ xD So much thanks and appreciation, warm and fluffy~

Hehe this is a really cute thread (〃∇〃人)
Really appreciate it
Really great to have met all of you, you guys make my world a lot bigger, yet smaller (if you get what I mean) (*´ー`*人*´ー`*)
People around here have helped me a lot, and I've been here just over a good month or so! You're all def
ヽ(*´∀`*)ノ

One love ♥

Reactions: renano
I enjoy pressing the 'like' and 'thanks' almost nonstop~ :3

Fuwafuwa~

Hehehe this is a nice little forum to just pass the time~ Have nice silly conversations with everyone and more serious stuff if needed :3

It's almost like a tea party~

Enjoy~

sample-a6cf58abb178080e99fbeb1c4aa3d9c2.jpg

Yes like a nice tea party on a nice day~
Soft gentle breeze blowing by and the sounds of nature all around~
Warm sunlight and the sound of laughter and joy in the air~

hahaha~
mmmh...we havent really talked with each other, but i kinda agree with you there~
:goodtea:

Relax and get along~

Enjoy the food and tea everyone~

sample-c33bbc703f986b695b53779dd3f9d27a.jpg

yeahh, maaaan...friends are great!! life isss even greaater!~ :goodtea:

off cousre wee dont~...lets have a dope teaa party and enjoy thee sunshinee...nature and stuff :goodtea:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

deckera wrote on FlowerTradeWinds's profile.
can you re up this ?
deckera wrote on Shine's profile.
can you re up this ?
tkwcn wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, the link RJ01174583 were dead, could you reupload please?
[240421][ぱちぱちぼいす] 信じて送り出した恋人アイドルがオナホ堕ちしていた件 ~Pさんの雑魚チンポとはサヨナラです♪~ [RJ01174583]
ballball1110 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi this link were dead,could you please reupload these?
[210108][m3t(みみもと)] 性処理関係のつもりだったが恋人になった!?【青春純愛妄想系】 [RJ311645]
ballball1110 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please reupload this asmr?
[210108][m3t(みみもと)] 性処理関係のつもりだったが恋人になった!?【青春純愛妄想系】 [RJ311645]