Your IRL pictures! Like your spamming\posting HQ's LAIR

Hello [MENTION=62490]Jezebel[/MENTION]; o/

I might be a pervert, but I am innocent about it in a weird way. If this makes any sense.. :9

[MENTION=23970]Shir0[/MENTION] ~ I like teasing you, plus we are all innocent in some strange way. ^^
How have you been?

[MENTION=62490]Jezebel[/MENTION]; I guess that is one way to look at it.^^

I have been doing OK. Thanks for asking. How have you been? I hope you are doing fine, considering your situation.

[MENTION=23970]Shir0[/MENTION] ~ Depending on your mood, situation there are many ways to look at things...just pick what's there at the moment.^^

Anyway, I'm glad to hear you're doing okay. Keeping busy with work? Games?
I'm doing okay too. "Thank you very much" for asking. Keeping busy, and taking one day at a time.

[MENTION=62490]Jezebel[/MENTION]; sry I almost missed your mention somehow. But, amazed you actually found the ocean, I'm still looking. Note: it would have been even better if the pics were just a tad bigger though.
[MENTION=23970]Shir0[/MENTION]; condolences to your wallet, and thanks for sharing.
[MENTION=3332]Nanashi[/MENTION]; ouhhh, brrr--too cold ! Nice pics still.

Reactions: Jezebel
[MENTION=62490]Jezebel[/MENTION]; sry I almost missed your mention somehow. But, amazed you actually found the ocean, I'm still looking. Note: it would have been even better if the pics were just a tad bigger though.

Now I need to find the beach...which I plan on doing soon. ^^

Reactions: GenKiDan
ouhhh, brrr--too cold ! Nice pics still.

Thanks, but why do you so acting? You're from Norway right? - Then should this you very familiar be...:goodtea:

Edit: Again wrong mentioning^_^

Edit2: Welcome back Genki!

Now I need to find the beach...which I plan on doing soon. ^^
Good luck with that, that's probably gonna be tricky one my dear.
Thanks, but why do you so acting? You're from Norway right? - Then should this you very familiar be...:goodtea:

Edit: Again wrong mentioning^_^

Edit2: Welcome back Genki!

Thanks Nana. Well yes, I am somewhat familiar with it, but that doesn't mean I like it :1

One of my friends bought a pretty huge (roughly 3m wide, 2.something high. Dunno the depth) fish tank a while ago. Now it's all filled up with lots of pretty fishies <3

Here are 4 of them. Oh and I have no idea what species they are so..don't ask x3

f5c4z8.jpg

24fbsrm.jpg

a5i1jd.jpg

2qc2cs7.jpg

*Heheheheee...~* Sure... Anyway, what's up so lately with you...?:goodtea:
Not too much,... in some ways. I guess I'm just my usual okay-self still. And you, same as before ?
Not if I'm prepared...all I needed to do is go down the hill. The beach and waves will be waiting for me. ^^
I'm amazed. Well you'd better be, such expeditions is no laughing matter. I also much more like the sound of going up hill, it's not worth it, stay away from that hill. But if you really do manage to find it, it requires a minimum of 10 pounds verified beach sand as evidence that has been stuck between your toes and collected on a beach blanket with a faint smell of sea water. :nekopara_tease:

Not too much,... in some ways. I guess I'm just my usual okay-self still. And you, same as before ?

1st: Welcome and still g'afternoon Genki^_^/!

2nd: Ah, I see... Well, good to hear that at you so far OK is...^_^

3rd: Well, with me so-and-so, but still fine enough...:goodtea:

Afternoon~ Nana.

I basically say the same ^ so-and-so, but we just make that be fine I think, pouting never seems to help anything anyways right. Unless I had a cat, then I would pout to my cat, followed by a long one sided conversation about sun and summer, until I realize, and think...ah nm, and just pats it so it smiles happily.

I basically say the same ^ so-and-so, but we just make that be fine I think, pouting never seems to help anything anyways right. Unless I had a cat, then I would pout to my cat, followed by a long one sided conversation about sun and summer, until I realize, and think...ah nm, and just pats it so it smiles happily.

Ah, I see... Then are you with your thoughts streamed, and then somewhere lost on the track...:goodtea:

Hmm, I would continually have my thoughts streamed, but then just cuddle the cat instead, since that would be more worth while after a time. Given that it doesn't understand what I say anyway, and yet listens so endlessly, I'd just revert to some loving body language I know it would understand.

But, then I'm off again~ Bye for now.

Hmm, I would continually have my thoughts streamed, but then just cuddle the cat instead, since that would be more worth while after a time. Given that it doesn't understand what I say anyway, and yet listens so endlessly, I'd just revert to some loving body language I know it would understand.

But, then I'm off again~ Bye for now.

One name there: Dr. Dolittle.

Okay, then we see us again sometime^_^!

I'm amazed. Well you'd better be, such expeditions is no laughing matter. I also much more like the sound of going up hill, it's not worth it, stay away from that hill. But if you really do manage to find it, it requires a minimum of 10 pounds verified beach sand as evidence that has been stuck between your toes and collected on a beach blanket with a faint smell of sea water. :nekopara_tease:

You'll see...I'll take a picture of it for you or maybe as proof you'll see me floating by.
:nekopara_pleased:
/me needs to find time to make it to the beach

Reactions: GenKiDan
[MENTION=62490]Jezebel[/MENTION]; Pictures can be faked. Only ten pounds of verified beach sand from between your toes will do :chuuni_yes:

But, floating by o,0.. :nekopara_surprised: You can't do that ! /me calls the Navy. (Plus the rescue services to keep you safe)

Can't help shake the imagery like from some movie or series were the main character, no matter where he goes or looks, that other person also already is, waiting for him with a wave and casual smile.
And after running around the whole town not being able to escape, he finally gets home, and slams the door behind him and breathes... feeling absolutely secure in his fortress of a home—before only seconds later...a familiar voice echo's through the hallways of the house... Okaeri ! c.0 :collapses_in_the_hallway:

[MENTION=62490]Jezebel[/MENTION]; Pictures can be faked. Only ten pounds of verified beach sand from between your toes will do :chuuni_yes:

But, floating by o,0.. :nekopara_surprised: You can't do that ! /me calls the Navy. (Plus the rescue services to keep you safe)

Can't help shake the imagery like from some movie or series were the main character, no matter where he goes or looks, that other person also already is, waiting for him with a wave and casual smile.
And after running around the whole town not being able to escape, he finally gets home, and slams the door behind him and breathes... feeling absolutely secure in his fortress of a home—before only seconds later...a familiar voice echo's through the hallways of the house... Okaeri ! c.0 :collapses_in_the_hallway:

Only you would say that my picture could be fake. :nekopara_hmph:
Sand between my toes, the beach is freezing this time of year, plus, I haven't put nail polish on my cute toes. But okay, the next sunny day I will go down to the beach and take a picture. (...the things I do for people) Although I still like the idea of floating by better that way I don't have to take a picture of my non-painted toes.

Mmh..

lX3YtOZ.jpg

ngPxFK3.jpg

CWM76Ow.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

fockgy wrote on Stetmann's profile.
Nice to meet you!

[ニート社長] Neet Corp Patreon animations 2018/08~2023/12
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/ニート社長-neet-corp-patreon-animations-2018-08-2023-12.1348159/

08.09.10.21.22.23.24.25.31 doesn't download
i am very like this
please reuploaded🙏
thank you!
Sirvipe235 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
I'd like to request a game for you to upload.

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax-touch/work/=/product_id/RJ01077067.html

Would itbe possible fro you to upload this one?

Not sure if best to post here or in PM
Ignaus wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hello, do you have this one by any chance? If so, can you please upload if possible?

https://gentleman910.fanbox.cc/posts/7686800
https://www.patreon.com/posts/r18-hmv-60fps-101346789

Thank you.
404notfound wrote on wjooxx's profile.
hi,wjoox
thank you as always!
present for you!!
[東出イロドリ] みがわりのお勉強 [DL版] ↓
https://yourfilestore.com/download/724632/vjhydp.rar.html
please enjoy!!
Lebedev wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
[110624] [OVERDRIVE] 電激ストライカー this version of VN you don't have in stock?