Your IRL pictures! Like your spamming\posting HQ's LAIR

Whaa... Awesome location there, just at that time was probably a bit windy... - I can you imagine on the beach the wind by your wawy hair...:goodtea:

The beach so much further than expected, so the next time I will be more prepared and hopefully with better weather too.

Also, I liked your pictures. Thanks for sharing.

The beach so much further than expected, so the next time I will be more prepared and hopefully with better weather too.

Also, I liked your pictures. Thanks for sharing.

1st: Happy b'New Year for you and your family/friends as well!

2nd: In less than a hour for you, g'afternoon Jez!

3rd: Some more snacks and drinks for sure...^_^

4th: Isn't to thanking...:goodtea:

Reactions: Jezebel
Working, and helping with preparations for a gathering. What have you been doing lately?

I see... But I hope thato not overdoing...:goodtea:

And with me... My dog is at New Year change (31th - Is somewhere in this thread posted about him...) died, the day next on my left arm fallen... But otherwise is with me OK...:goodtea:

I see... But I hope thato not overdoing...:goodtea:

And with me... My dog is at New Year change (31th - Is somewhere in this thread posted about him...) died, the day next on my left arm fallen... But otherwise is with me OK...:goodtea:

Oh, I'm sorry to hear about your dog. Sounds like he was a good friend. My heart goes out to you.

Well, to tell you the truth, my friend was killed by a drunk driver on New Year Day, so I'm helping the family with preparations.

I hope the remaining days, and months will be better for the both of us.

Reactions: nanashi1
Oh man.. my condolences to both of you [MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION]; and [MENTION=62490]Jezebel[/MENTION];
RIP to both.

Pretty harsh though..to lose someone on those days..

Oh, I'm sorry to hear about your dog. Sounds like he was a good friend. My heart goes out to you.

Well, to tell you the truth, my friend was killed by a drunk driver on New Year Day, so I'm helping the family with preparations.

I hope the remaining days, and months will be better for the both of us.

Well, he was about 16 years a member of the family - But thanks Jez!

And, you and the family of your friend have my deep condolence (Rest in peace~)! - I hope for you as well the same...:sowwy:

Oh man.. my condolences to both of you nanashi1 and Jezebel
RIP to both.

Thanks Unown-kun, I knew that on you always to count is^_^!

And yeah, it's harsh. But how it so cruel so hearing, the life must further go.

Oh man.. my condolences to both of you [MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION]; and [MENTION=62490]Jezebel[/MENTION];
RIP to both.

Thank you for your thoughts, Unown.
Because this was very unexpected, it's been a difficult five days. I'm hoping helping with the preparation will give me some closure.

Well, he was about 16 years a member of the family - But thanks Jez!

And, you and the family of your friend have my deep condolence (Rest in peace~)! - I hope for you as well the same...:sowwy:

Thanks Unown-kun, I knew that on you always to count is^_^!

And yeah, it's harsh. But how it so cruel so hearing, the life must further go.

It is definitely harder being a family member, and my condolences.

Thank you, hopefully everyday will get better.

Reactions: nanashi1
It is definitely harder being a family member, and my condolences.

Thank you, hopefully everyday will get better.

Yeah, but we've to hope that they now their peace found have, and that they now on a better place are...

My favourite Lego series is back after a four-year hiatus, how could I resist?

OQETmH8.jpg

:ague: Oh, how nice... There'll some childhood memoris awake Pichu...~

Have I already posted the pics of the fishies my friend got in his new aquarium? :0

My wallet is screaming in pain...

This is Leviathan from the seven deadly sins series by hobby japan. she is cute.

7tFvKTU.jpg

SMVA7om.jpg

This is the KanColle anthology book. It is quite thick. It contains art, interviews by seiyuu, info on the game and anime, different manga and has a novel section. came with a poster and the vol.1 drama cd featuring toyama nao

IHTGenb.jpg

U1KNQfR.jpg

7YFyIrP.jpg

CyEoZnh.jpg

R4oTkZz.jpg

z7epVBg.jpg

8N7akhn.jpg

SY6dCpJ.jpg

v8b25Xg.jpg

fUgwndX.jpg

MQ2UJD9.jpg

2pvSG1Y.jpg

yHlQwGC.jpg

v0DdrRC.jpg

P8GRaf0.jpg

Because I am a pervert. Sorta. Definitely.. ;~;

HneYgqA.jpg

Last edited:
Ooh, looks good, I wonder if they have that anthology book selling here as well.

i still have the original bionicle and those round ones (forgot the name).

fyi there are translations online for the chapters inside. they are further ahead as well.

i still have the original bionicle and those round ones (forgot the name).

fyi there are translations online for the chapters inside. they are further ahead as well.

Were they those that could fold up into a ball? Those are the Bohrok.

Hmm, I might get that book myself. The KanColle one. Not... not the other one. Would you recommend it?

I don't know. I bought it, because I am too much of a fan I guess. I liked the book.

Everything is Japanese, though. And you can read the manga online in English. So you'd have to decide yourself.

Yeah, the Bohrok. I used to combine three by replacing the hands of one with the main bodies of the other two. It was fun. :3

"Because I am a pervert. Sorta. Definitely.. ;~;": my [MENTION=23970]Shir0[/MENTION] is a hidden pervert?
/me giggle and says hello!

Why so shocked about this obviously fact Jez...~?:bored:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

thebreaker2 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you please reupload RJ155505? Thank you so much!
mobius0417 wrote on Shine's profile.
[141010][ジャクシークリエイト] ドラマラクエスト (Ver 2.12) [RJ142825]
Please re-upload