Your IRL pictures! Like your spamming\posting HQ's LAIR

Well, here are some random pictures of some things in my life.
A male trying to cross the border by hiding himself in a car seat.
img086z.jpg
This is why I don't make a good business partner.
Me: Bou
Friend: TheRainbowDrill
42451410150581602263809.jpg
The Maltese, Chico.
19393810150149114953809.jpg

The Pomeranian Bichon, Bailey.
19954810150149114858809.jpg
46701449738503808841798.jpg
img127f.jpg

Doggiessss~ *messes with tails* Hmm nice drawing :3 and that screen is to bright xD

[MENTION=25364]Decalcomania[/MENTION]

I want that BRS belt! xD

Aside from that, the first picture made me laugh~ xD

The second one... I really can't laugh at that because some people do that too. They don't realize it or just overlooked something.

The third one is too adorable~ My older cousin's dog is also named Chico. ^^

As for the fourth one, your hand looks clean and slender~ The picture was well drawn too... Looked like you enjoyed drawing it. :3

Your laptop appears to be well taken cared of~ Very nice~

I still want that belt! xD

[MENTION=18465]renano[/MENTION] Hooray~ I have bragging rights because I have an awesome belt xD

I ended up paying my friend the $20. It was worth it. He's a good dealer (Not to be confused with a drug dealer)

These pictures aren't recent xD I took them a few months ago and I was a bit lazy to take another picture of them.

Thank you~ But I think I added too much hair strands. My hand isn't that dark either xD It's just the lighting.

Yeah, not like Sam - x-

[MENTION=25364]Decalcomania[/MENTION]

That belt is really awesome~ I can't stop staring at it. xD

Hmm... a good dealer. That's convenient for most situations.

That's okay~ My pictures were from last year or so because like I mentioned. They only bloom once during the summer... and it's not summer yet~ xD So those are old pictures too.

Depends on the look you're going for... The hair makes him look more youthful~

Sam... :x

Picture of my horrible haircut, but it's really blurry ! (・_ゝ・)

Reppin' Malang East Java all day

Arema.jpg

By the way one love to my good auntie for sending me that scarf all the way from Malang to Kanazawa - Rest in Peace...

Oh! You posted a pic of yourself... covered half way, but you look quite nice~

[MENTION=18465]renano[/MENTION] hehehe more like 3/4 was covered up to hide an identity but thank you! Putting on an innocent gaze helps, I think
(〃´∀`〃)

Anyway before I head out to do my exercise for today I have my training's jacket anyway so just quickly wanted to show [MENTION=24034]Evac[/MENTION] what we were talking about last night.. Got this in the mail few days ago thanks to my old teacher in Meguro. ∩( ´∀`)∩ Size is a bit large but comfortable. Big up~

gGoTl

Atre1.jpg
Old pic from 1 or 2 year(s) ago..
Used to chill here every Friday; at Atre by Meguro sta.
Ahhh good times (*´ー`)

Edit: Friend and I took this picture recently when I was near the coast ([MENTION=10646]unownHGSS[/MENTION] : Kijkduin hehehe)
Was a mad rainy day today but tonight was pretty!
Kijkduijn.jpg

Last edited:
[MENTION=18465]renano[/MENTION] awesome pictures of a flower, no seriously yes I mean it, one just needs to understand its uniqueness to appreciate its beauty. And its name queen of the night was as fitting and beautiful as well. I wonder if it releases a pleasant fragrance as well during night, is so all thats left is a deep wondrous star filled night sky. Maybe with some nocturnal birds and cicadas playing their orchestra in the background. Summers smell wonderful during the night!
And can be so atmospheric.

I can't help but too recall that old movie "Dennis the Menace"
600full-dennis-the-menace-poster.jpg
Jump too 4:24 if your impatient. Or just follow this link and it will do it for you: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=adn5I6roT4g#t=4m24s

[MENTION=25364]Decalcomania[/MENTION] you really are quite good at drawing i think, just wanted to let you hear that.
And umh dogs, last people I knew had a small white dog like that, they called it hippo for some odd reason, and it just loved to hump my legs :s

[MENTION=25346]Uninstall[/MENTION] Nice portrait....I wonder what happens if renano makes a little chibi avatar out of you now 8p
Also martial arts...I love martial arts! Hope you have fun.

Last edited:
Dennis xD

Thank you GenKi. I'm happy you liked the pictures. :3

Deca is a wonderful artist... he just draws what's on his mind and can incorporate it into his assignments when necessary.

Lol. Chibi Uninstall~

Remember to watch it after at least 4:24 Reno, or you'll miss the point :)

Anyway before I head out to do my exercise for today I have my training's jacket anyway so just quickly wanted to show [MENTION=24034]Evac[/MENTION] what we were talking about last night.. Got this in the mail few days ago thanks to my old teacher in Meguro. ∩( ´∀`)∩ Size is a bit large but comfortable. Big up~

gGoTl

That's really cool! Merpati Putih II, wasn't it? xD
Your teacher must be very considerate about you! Keep up the good work, man!

As for the main topic... I don't have a camera to take pictures of my place, then this thread will be more sightseeing for me.
Actually, the only one I have is from the day a friend stopped by and took a picture of my gaming gear to show his brother... lol

[MENTION=18465]renano[/MENTION], thank you for sharing the images of the flowers (and the description about them as well). They're really beautiful... You and your mother have certainly taken good care of them.

Last edited:
Remember to watch it after at least 4:24 Reno, or you'll miss the point :)

Yeah~ I got it... xD I used to watch it... so I remember. :3

[MENTION=24034]Evac[/MENTION]

Just post whatever you want... :)

Well... Here's what I have. It's horribly blurry, but whatever...
It doesn't reflect the actual arrangement of my table. It's usually full of papers, books and pens... Good thing is that I had to take some time to organize everything when we finished this mess, so the place looks much better today. xD

mXWOI.jpg

[MENTION=24034]Evac[/MENTION] I am jealous of you :l I barely have enough money to buy a decent mouse.

One thing I just thought about mentioning about my pics in the "wilderness" is that, just so all you people here know I haven't always lived so close to..or inside a woodland emh area, only lived in that place for like 2+ years now. Just to let everyone know we do have civilization here in norway also....

Just something I wanted off my chest, to speak~

[MENTION=24034]Evac[/MENTION] looks like you have a lot of playthings, bit too much in fact.

[MENTION=25364]Decalcomania[/MENTION] I don't lack money in the current, but I know how it is, infact, when I first moved too this place, I had to sell some of my stuff just to buy freakin food. I didn't have to resort too selling myself though. shame rly x.x

But point being, it will most probably not be like it is for now forever.

[MENTION=24034]Evac[/MENTION] looks like you have a lot of playthings, bit too much in fact.

Yeah, people tell me this same thing everytime... And I admit that's a fact. >_<

Well, as for the comment on money... My early days in this city were almost desperate. I arrived without a place to stay, very little money and not a single personal contact in case I needed help. This was the price I decided to pay in order to study in a better university.
I managed to stabilize my condition within an year, but took a great deal of effort.

Hmm lots of random gaming stuff xD I doubt i would be able to live by myself for a while :x

If I was a guy... I'd probably have all that gaming stuff! I want~ :desire:

Lol all I have is a PC, not really into other gaming systems since I dont spend so mich time gaming (´・ω・`)

Verstuurd via Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

dolaemongoxz wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine ,Could you please re-upload the Mexa from the RJ01127053 & RJ01141239 & RJ01052269? Thank you.
tintin0821 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hello. Could you please reupload these works?
[171129][未確認飛行なまもの] 温厚娘と小脱出 ver2.00 [RJ212577]
[190227][未確認飛行なまもの] 田舎娘と小労働 [RJ246739]
nobis_c wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine, this one just had a big update. Help update it, please?
テイルズ・オブ・アリス to v1.3
femcelbrained wrote on kozuechan32's profile.
hi