Your IRL pictures! Like your spamming\posting HQ's LAIR

I think i will take some pics on the surounding as well as the front house

May put up some pics tonight of me? (´・ω・`)

Verstuurd via Tapatalk

[MENTION=25346]Uninstall[/MENTION] i hope you didnt mean me :x
xD
i dont do pics on persons that well + my camera aint really high pixels

Nahahah, I meant me in my football hooligan disguise, I dont do good pics either

Verstuurd via Tapatalk

Hmm i will take some... oh wait my laptop doesnt read the sd card *facepalm* nvm then...

Just shoving the card into the laptop works but it didnt work earlier today for some reason =.=
And its not the driver's fault... i updated it two weeks or so ago when my computer died...

I just use a cable between the camera and the PC

You can just use your webcam... You laptop comes attached with a webcam right?

Hmm doesnt sound too... appealing... im bad with the webcam... ohh... that means i cant do the project... well i hope i can use the laptops of people in my group :x

Hmm... wonder what would be good to post.....

I might post later at night~ Still got lots do before that...

Picture taking can be really fun.....

Deca mentioned the sun, I think I got an old pic lying that I was really happy about taking.....abouyt the sun, which I really like a lot....yeay sunrays are magical.

[MENTION=12156]Hideki[/MENTION] [MENTION=25364]Decalcomania[/MENTION] [MENTION=8332]samyeung46[/MENTION] [MENTION=25661]GenKiDan[/MENTION]

~lalala

These are a few pictures of Epiphyllum oxypetalum that my mother loves to raise. Other common names include Dutchman's-Pipe Cactus, Night-blooming Cereus, and Queen of the Night.

The Chinese like to describe these flowers as something impressive but for a very brief moment of glory. The Japanese would call them "Beauty under the Moon". Another interpretation is understood as a person who shows off or unexpectedly gains some achievement and is thought to be an exception or only lucky.

The flowers only bloom once at night mostly around midnight and wilts before dawn. They tend to bud around late spring and begin to bloom around the summer.

When my mother is not around to attend to them, I'm usually the one that waters them. They are located within my father's office because we don't have a greenhouse, garden, or anywhere suitable that's grassy, has some dirt, or sunny enough. Besides, my mother doesn't like her plants outside because she can't stand seeing them buried in snow or rain. xD

Enjoy~

IMG_0238.jpg

IMG_0198.jpg

IMG_0179.jpg

IMG_0199.jpg

[MENTION=18465]renano[/MENTION] Those are really beautiful flowers. The second picture is just outstanding. Nice angle, not too much flash, shows the elegance of the flower.

Thank you, renano for such a wonderful display of flowers. I will try to upload some stuff later on.

Reactions: renano
[MENTION=18465]renano[/MENTION] Those are really beautiful flowers. The second picture is just outstanding. Nice angle, not too much flash, shows the elegance of the flower.

Thank you, renano for such a wonderful display of flowers. I will try to upload some stuff later on.

Really? Thank you very much Deca~

I love those flowers as well. :3 My parents are not awake around midnight so I took the pictures as a little memory for them~

Can't wait to see what you'll upload. ^^

Nice pictures renano though Im not so visually critical, pretty! (´・ω・`)

Verstuurd via Tapatalk

Reactions: renano
Ehh i guess i will post something... ahh wait i keep forgetting the stupid laptop doesnt read the sd card D:

Ehh i guess i will post something... ahh wait i keep forgetting the stupid laptop doesnt read the sd card D:

Hmm... that's quite all right~ Maybe someday you can~

I only connected the USB cord from my camera to my laptop... I take photos for fun when I feel like it's something special.

I dont have a cord :x I wonder if my dad has one... but thatll have to wait till friday or something :x

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

DarkSniper wrote on Shine's profile.
AUO wrote on Shine's profile.
Can you reupload this?
アオハループ
nobis_c wrote on Shine's profile.
Also, could you update this one please? The bugs are horrendous and they put many additional features. Thanks.
アノ子は僕の性奴隷
Morisoba1988 wrote on Shine's profile.

[240117][VRゲーム屋さん] 【VR】学びな日常~あなたの部屋が女の子たちのたまり場に!?~ [RJ01133621]

Do you have the latest versions of these?
nobis_c wrote on Shine's profile.
A reupload request. Do you still have this in your database?
お兄ちゃんは私だけのものなんだからっ!!