Your IRL pictures! Like your spamming\posting HQ's LAIR

Its Heaven's Feel, the like...most feels route of the Fate series :P So I gotta collect it no doubt :P

Well, I've been years ago that rute played, and I'm aware that it's the longest rute and epicest one!!! Where finaĺly Saber Alter appears... Though, poor Sakura-chan...

Though, it didn't stopped me the movie nevertheless to watch...xD Well, the fact that the second movie in this year appears; means that at next year with the 3rd end will the main Fate-saga...

Well, I've been years ago that rute played, and I'm aware that it's the longest rute and epicest one!!! Where finaĺly Saber Alter appears... Though, poor Sakura-chan...

Though, it didn't stopped me the movie nevertheless to watch...xD Well, the fact that the second movie in this year appears; means that at next year with the 3rd end will the main Fate-saga...

I really really wish uFotable will remake the original Fate route.....................................

I really really wish uFotable will remake the original Fate route.....................................

I've my doubs in this case though... Because uFo would like finally finish with the Fate-section, because they did a ton of new projects taken lately, and they're pretty late even with older projects like e.g. with Girl's Work - what since announcement it has been 8 years gone...

I've my doubs in this case though... Because uFo would like finally finish with the Fate-section, because they did a ton of new projects taken lately, and they're pretty late even with older projects like e.g. with Girl's Work - what since announcement it has been 8 years gone...

I'm sad...I really wish to see Fate's route true ending in Realta Nua where we get to see Avalon....

I'm sad...I really wish to see Fate's route true ending in Realta Nua where we get to see Avalon....

Hmm... Complietely couldn't close out that, but currenty seems at uFotable very low the chance... Actually, I'd also that watch - it was one the interesting parts...

To be honest, I'd really like finally Mahoutsukai no Yoru animated see after all the years...

But let's see, maybe we get luck, and Avalon will be animated...

Couple new Figma's I recently bought. Got them in the mail yesterday. Musashi is my favorite servant so I had her steal Saber's bike lol. Sorry for the double post [MENTION=26]KingArturia[/MENTION]; no one has posted in this thread for quite some time.

13.jpg13.jpg

WOOOOH YEH WHAT A SPAMPOST !!!! IM SOOOO SORRY BUT I JUST TO POST THIS PICTURE SO BEAUTIFUL AND MAKING INTERESTING POINT NO ^^;

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

micanh wrote on Lebedev's profile.
Since it was you who posted the Rakudai volumes, I chose to ask here. Do you have any plans to upload the novel's 19vol ?
fpqm127 wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/120909-ジュピター-絶対監獄.1204055/

Can you please reupload this file katefile or mexashare or rosefile?

Thanks.
TheB33 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi can you please resend the games from 諾威水産? I've been looking them for some time even DLsite don't have these games
kihon wrote on Shine's profile.
Buying resources out of their own pockets, spending energy and effort, with almost no return so that everyone can enjoy the cultural and entertainment products of developed countries at almost zero cost walking in the dark to serve the light, they are real heroes
bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg