Your favorite game developer, what are they?

SEGA
ATLUS
Bandai Namco

Bishop
KISS
Illusion
アパタイト
ルネ

I don't have "favourite(s)" so to speak, but I have enjoyed a variety of games over the years from different devs/publishers. Off the top of my head, I came up with these awesome titles:

Ubisoft (Prince of Persia series, AC:Black Flag, Child of Light, South Park)
Sq. Enix has also published plenty of good games accross many genres(Tomb Raider, Deus Ex, Nier)
EA/Bioware (Mass Effect, Dragon Age)
MS/Moon Studios (Ori and the Blind Forest)

I really liked Suda51 for his earlier games like Killer 7, 'Flower, Sun and Rain" and Silver Case, but I fell like he's trying to get more cautious about making enjoyable games instead of bizarre and unique ones. I fell in love with Yoko Taro games since I discovered Nier Automata, I hope he can continue making strange games.

Square-Soft, for the games Chrono Trigger/FFVII.
Sega by more so AM2 Team for games like Shenmue but also the arcade games, Hang-On being one of my favorites. Sega in the 90's did some crazy stuff.
Capcom, Monster Hunter games/Phoniex Wrights/ Street Fighter Alpha 3.
I could likely list a lot more since we have so many to choose from for example gambrion who made Jump ultimate Stars and a bunch of fun OP games.

Now if we are talking hentai devs: Empress/Tinkerbell/Black Package Try/Ail-Soft/Trois are some of my more top tier game makers.

Long time admiration:
* Clover Studio (former Capcom's studio - they could just made Okami and I would still be happy with it)
* ThatGameCompany - Journey and Flower are amazing experience games. It really is an interactive art. I'm glad that I recieved the PS3 collectors edition as a gift. The Flower theme is unbeatable.

Recent one: Team Cherry (it's been a long time since a game made my eyes sparkle again and I'm looking forward for their next game)

mmmm interesting topic, in my case:

For Traditional Videogames:

Sega (in specifically AM-2 and Sonic Team)
Arc System Works (Blazblue FTW)
Compile Heart (Neptunia and Fairy Fencer F Fan here!)
Nihon Falcom Corportation (All games of this studio, are GLORIOUS)

For Visual Novels
Key (I Love Clannad and Little Busters)
Age (Muv-Luv :3)
Circus (Da-Capo Series)

In generally i love drama visual novels jeje.

Only that i suppose

FROM SOFTWARE, well, because of the souls series and bloodborne and their new game Sekiro.
Capcom for MH franchise
Team Cherry for their Hollow Knight

Falcom in their pre-Kondo days, before they abandoned the PC market and starting developing subpar games
Blizzard before they got consumed by World of Warcraft and merged with Activision
SquareSoft absolutely killed it back in the day before they merged with Enix

CD Projekt Red since their games are good and unlike pretty much all other studios (granted, it's always the publisher but still), they don't screw over customers with DLC, microtransactions and other such practices

Hideo Kojima. Great person who produced the Metal Gear series. After Kojima was kicked out of KONAMI, the series turned into a bad one.

hmm, idk, i just remember Parade LOL
maybe because i have played all their games? (oops)

Ideal Factory, they made Boy's Love games on all system like Nintendo Switch, PS4, PS3, PS2 and PSP.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

tkwcn wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, the link RJ01174583 were dead, could you reupload please?
[240421][ぱちぱちぼいす] 信じて送り出した恋人アイドルがオナホ堕ちしていた件 ~Pさんの雑魚チンポとはサヨナラです♪~ [RJ01174583]
ballball1110 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi this link were dead,could you please reupload these?
[210108][m3t(みみもと)] 性処理関係のつもりだったが恋人になった!?【青春純愛妄想系】 [RJ311645]
ballball1110 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please reupload this asmr?
[210108][m3t(みみもと)] 性処理関係のつもりだったが恋人になった!?【青春純愛妄想系】 [RJ311645]
Koskas wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Could I please you update this game Yokai Art: Night Parade of One Hundred Demons to the new version v2.3.3?
prmx wrote on FlowerTradeWinds's profile.
can u reup RJ068000 pls