Your Favorite Anime Genre

Romance and Slice-of-Life are my two favorites, *coughclannadcough*. Mystery and Action comes next.

If I were to pick one favorite Anime genre, it would be: Horror.

Drama is second and comedy is third.

Romance, comedy, mystery, psychological, supernatural

Ecchi, Harem, Guns, Demons, Magic, Vampire, Action, Comedy, Martial Arts, Mystery, School, Police, Love-romance, Drama~

comedy, ecchi, martial arts, fantasy, action, romance, school life and many more.

I'm not too particular about genre I'm watching as long as its a good story, slice of life/romance/drama would probably be on the bottom of my list but there are those few series that actually draw me in, and when they do they really make an impact.

Not sure if I've mentioned mecha before. But I'll say it again in case =]

At the moment, action~

My favourite genres are anything in the Slice of Life, Shoujo, School, Romance, Ecchi, and especially, Comedy flavours.

I have been known to enjoy the Action, Fantasy, and Magical Girl genres a lot, but I prefer when they have a healthy dose of comedy and fun.

Basically I like anything with a feel-good and upbeat slant to it, something that makes you smile.

Ecchi , Comdey , Slice of Life
Sci-Fi , Super Natural ,
And Sometimes i like watching Horror
i guess thats it

I like Sci-fi, Mecha, romance, action, horror, superpower, comedy, psychological (Neon Genesis Evangelion, Lain, Mirai Nikkii).

Most importantly though, character development and unusual plot devices/twists (recently Mysterious Girlfriend X).

Romance (no hentai) Fantasy, Sad and Drama.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

ML1112 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi Ryzen, sorry to bother you but I was wondering, in one of you last upload RJ01032786 I noticed that only one track is present, where in DLsite there are listed 5 tracks. Is your upload correct to have just one track? Thanks in advance, and thanks for you work!
Morisoba1988 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Do you have the latest versions of these?
【VR】ハーレムな日常~あなたの部屋が女の子たちのたまり場に!?
thebreaker2 wrote on Shine's profile.
RJ153517 ver 1.14

Please could you reupload these?
Thank you very much.