You Know You're Tired when...

~SnowAngel~

~♥RadiantHeart♥~
Contributor
Mar 24, 2012
when I'm confused about the day and time stuff is due x_x

/lack of sleep -.-~

When i nod off in class despite trying not to >.< Good thing im one of the people who dragged up the D- average in class last test :x

when my handwriting turn into meaningless scribbles

Ahh.... I be doing that a lot, [MENTION=29831]thecoins[/MENTION]..... It make no sense when I read it.... :XD:

Last edited:
hmm yeah... probably i was writing my dream... sounds cool, but it isn't readable anyway

When i hurt my hand cuz it banged against the table while i was trying to stay awake in class...

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Anupama Written Updates Read Written Episodes updates of the most famous Serial Anupama. Star Plus TV Hindi Serial Anupama latest episodes Written Updates are available on Celebrity Tadka. New episodes of Anupama air every day by the celebrity tadka Team.
TheB33 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi can you please resend the games from 諾威水産? I've been looking them for some time even DLsite don't have these games
kihon wrote on Shine's profile.
Buying resources out of their own pockets, spending energy and effort, with almost no return so that everyone can enjoy the cultural and entertainment products of developed countries at almost zero cost walking in the dark to serve the light, they are real heroes
bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg