You Know You're Tired when...

Put back an empty egg carton in the fridge.... Milk carton and juice carton also applies....

When you wake up a few hours earlier than you normally do and can't fall back asleep

only recently i realized that i'm really tired when
1. day: i can sleep without removing my clothes on
2. night: i'm more aware but my brain slows down

i actually prefer sleeping during the afternoon but if i sleep too long, i tend to start sneezing...my life is weird -_-"

You fall asleep and don`t realize it. Happened to me a few times. Feels weird when time skips forward.

When you're working at a desk and suddenly realise you have your head propped up on your hand and your eyes are closed.

When you cross the border of feeling sleepy and just sit there, feeling your body failing to obey your mind

You accidentally trip over your entire bedroom trying to get into bed.

Oh. I know this one.

I know I'm tired when I have to keep reassuring myself that I am in reality, and that everything I'm doing is actually real. I'll start to half believe that I am asleep, or in a game, or part of some plot that I can change or stop doing at any time. And I have to keep reminding myself that I am awake, and this is real, and it will actually matter if I hurt myself.

This has happened a few times when I'm at work. It can be bad when I am using a knife that I've sharpened to have Super-Sonic-Samurai sharpness.

I feel like flying when I'm walking. And when I fell asleep in the bus and missed the bus stop of where I should get off. That happen twice... When I wake up..........I don't know where is this.......

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

tkwcn wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, the link RJ01174583 were dead, could you reupload please?
[240421][ぱちぱちぼいす] 信じて送り出した恋人アイドルがオナホ堕ちしていた件 ~Pさんの雑魚チンポとはサヨナラです♪~ [RJ01174583]
ballball1110 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi this link were dead,could you please reupload these?
[210108][m3t(みみもと)] 性処理関係のつもりだったが恋人になった!?【青春純愛妄想系】 [RJ311645]
ballball1110 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please reupload this asmr?
[210108][m3t(みみもと)] 性処理関係のつもりだったが恋人になった!?【青春純愛妄想系】 [RJ311645]
Koskas wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Could I please you update this game Yokai Art: Night Parade of One Hundred Demons to the new version v2.3.3?
prmx wrote on FlowerTradeWinds's profile.
can u reup RJ068000 pls