Worst game ever

I don t agree with him, but i must say that those rage kid really annoy me, luckily i don t have them in my part every time ^^

Wel to each his own:) im sure there are good points to the game, otherwise there wouldnt be that many people playing it:) I dont see them however:)

I hated Superman 64 when I was a kid because it was so bad. Majora's Mask gave me nightmares for months, so that one was just awful to play because it was so scary.

And I never really liked Chrono Trigger.

hmm u mustve thought majoras mask was scary because of the moon:P i see why someone could be scared of a moon with aht face getting closer each second, but the game itself was pretty fun;)

And how can you not like chrono trigger?:) it has all the good aspects from a good RPG and the story is amazing!:D

i remember having quite a blast with the adams family when i was a kid:) i do understad why someone would hate it tho^^

Well, I could be unoriginal but state what I do honestly think is the worst, Superman 64.
But, I`m gonna be a little different like I always am and say something different.

(People are gonna hate me for this)
Braid. I absolutely despise that game with every bloody fiber of my godforsaken soul.
My entire being could be liquidated and burned to smoldering ash, then turned into an encyclopedia containing every world in every language of the world and it would still not be enough to describe the absolute hatred I feel for the monstrosity that is Braid.
:angvoodoo:

i think disciple 3 was pretty bad
lots of bugs, poor gameplay and totally unbalanced
IDK what the hell the developer did within 5 years, they gave the disciple fans an uncompleted game:(

Hm... I don't like Call of Duty o-o

But I like killing them Zombies :zombie:

The absolute worst game ever?

Hmm that's a hard one, because there are sooo many bad games now a days.

Tie between "Plumbers don't wear ties" and "Cluster's Revenge"

Knights in the Nightmare....literally, i could replay the first 10 seconds a million times and NEVER figure out what the hell im supposed to do >.<

Agarest on PS3..... worst game ever.

Has a alright story, but gameplay is very primitive....

Knights in the Nightmare....literally, i could replay the first 10 seconds a million times and NEVER figure out what the hell im supposed to do >.<

but but.. that game was an awesome game.. it was one of the game that i really waste a lot of time playing... and finally the save files got deleted due to some error.. just like that... sob sob..

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

tkwcn wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, the link RJ01174583 were dead, could you reupload please?
[240421][ぱちぱちぼいす] 信じて送り出した恋人アイドルがオナホ堕ちしていた件 ~Pさんの雑魚チンポとはサヨナラです♪~ [RJ01174583]
ballball1110 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi this link were dead,could you please reupload these?
[210108][m3t(みみもと)] 性処理関係のつもりだったが恋人になった!?【青春純愛妄想系】 [RJ311645]
ballball1110 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please reupload this asmr?
[210108][m3t(みみもと)] 性処理関係のつもりだったが恋人になった!?【青春純愛妄想系】 [RJ311645]
Koskas wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Could I please you update this game Yokai Art: Night Parade of One Hundred Demons to the new version v2.3.3?
prmx wrote on FlowerTradeWinds's profile.
can u reup RJ068000 pls