Worst game ever

lintox

Everyone's butler
Elite Member
Jun 3, 2012
Hello all, just to know what s your worst game ever, the game that make you had nightmare for month, that make you cry or faint when we talk about it, that traumatize your childhood

For me it would be Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles NES

The sound when you don t have much life, the ennemies everywhere, the time-limit on lvl 2
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Reactions: renano
Since I was a child... that music from the first Mario on the NES when the time counted down would leave me feeling pretty wound up.

I couldn't grab the flag at the highest point and I made mad dashes towards the end...

It was the start of when I tried to beat games with 'perfection'.

There is a RPG which you have no choice but play it and there is no save point, no reset. It's call "Life"

Hmm there was some game where it was near impossible to get past a certain level... there just wasnt enough time to turn into a bird... and fly...

Ever? i don't know but that I've played would be "Tibia".

Last edited:
Well, not sure about worst game ever but I dislike Maple Story~

Superman64.

Superman 64 will always be regarded as the worst videogame ever made... lol
Thankfully, I never played it.

In my case, I think it's Battletoads in Battlemaniacs.
Game is hard as hell, completely unbalanced and that first stage is a bait to make players think the rest of the game is good.
...but I finished it. Only once, when I was about 12 years old. One of my life's achievements.

Superman 64 will always be regarded as the worst videogame ever made... lol
Thankfully, I never played it.

In my case, I think it's Battletoads in Battlemaniacs.
Game is hard as hell, completely unbalanced and that first stage is a bait to make players think the rest of the game is good.
...but I finished it. Only once, when I was about 12 years old. One of my life's achievements.

Even if you didn't play it I am glad someone else knows the horror.

my pokemon silver i buyed in Turkey many years ago... (fake game...) (sadface)

Worst game ever?:) playing spin the bottle with my sister and friends and losing to my sister...:P (jkin ofc:P)

oh worst video game?:)

prolly Elf Bowling, wich is just like normal bowling but with elves as cones..:P

ah i forgot, there was a game that was even worse... LEAGUE OF LEGENDS... most horrific game EVER created

^Edit your post, instead of typing in a new post.

Worst game ever would have to be Viva Pinata, in my opinion.

Owww viva pinata... my aunt is a fan of those games, she could play it all day long if we let her have the computer..
And yes LoL is a horrific game... Wait a minute... What?? No LoL is one of my favorite game actually, could someone tell me what made it so bad?

What makes League of Legends bad?:) Maybe its because every game you play is the same, the graphics are bad, you only have 3 maps to play on, if you are a noob at the game ppl will yell at you, demotivating you to playing the game again, almost everyone is a whining 13 year old boy, (from what ive seen, most of them are WoW players, and i think most wow players are whiny 13 year old boys as well, sorry if this offends you, its just my opinion:)) there, ive just listed enough reasons for that game to be officially on my worst games ever list:)

Hi everyone, i'm back ^^!~

What makes League of Legends bad?:) Maybe its because every game you play is the same, the graphics are bad, you only have 3 maps to play on, if you are a "noob" at the game ppl will yell at you, demotivating you to playing the game again, almost everyone is a whining 13 year old boy, (from what ive seen, most of them are WoW players, and i think most wow players are whiny 13 year old boys as well, sorry if this offends you, its just my opinion:)) there, ive just listed enough reasons for that game to be officially on my worst games ever list:)

You must be a low ELO player or just gets frustrated at games when you lose. I disagree with you, League of Legends isn't even close to being the worst game ever, you are right that a few WoW players think that but that's because League of Legends is a game that requires less skill and gets more attention. And believe me, most of the people that insult others are mainly the people that think that they are much better than you and that you are holding them down, if you are new to MOBA games or at least League of Legends this will keep happening.

But you are very wrong, the graphics are decent or even good for some people you have only 3 maps because it's a MOBA and it's extremely difficult or not even worth it to make a new map(DotA, worlds first or most popular MOBA had only "1" map) About the thing of people yelling at you if you are a "noob", sadly it's true because of how the competitive scene is.
And you must be doing something wrong if you are a complete "noob" to MOBA games and play with other people, at least play the tutorial, play against bots with the new spectating feature you can even watch pros play...

It's a shame that there is no actual separation of newer players and experienced players when it comes to matchmaking but there are many ways of getting better at the game like i said before.

ive never heard of ''ELO'':P i have played league of legends myself, so im not just saying this without having played the game myself. With 3 maps, every game looks and feels the same even when you have different heroes. The objectives are the same, only the character you do it with is different.

The graphics are really bad imho, especially when you compare them with other games of the same genre, like HON. Now, i dont play that game either but it has nicer graphics:) If the designers were able to make new maps and new game modes, maybe then the game would be more interesting^^

Hum, there s new mode like dominion, and even if the map are the same, every game is different cause you never fight against the same people, everone have their own fighting 'skill, wich change the game

The art is way different though, League of Legends is supposed to be "cartoon art" or something similar, And of course the objectives are always the same, it's a MOBA, btw League of Legends has 6 maps...

even tho the people are different, the map stays the same, hence everything you need to do is the same, only with other people and heros in it:) for me, thats not a big change, and will remain on my crappiest game ever list. Also the raging 13 year old kids are a big let down, as im sure everyone would agree:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

tkwcn wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, the link RJ01174583 were dead, could you reupload please?
[240421][ぱちぱちぼいす] 信じて送り出した恋人アイドルがオナホ堕ちしていた件 ~Pさんの雑魚チンポとはサヨナラです♪~ [RJ01174583]
ballball1110 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi this link were dead,could you please reupload these?
[210108][m3t(みみもと)] 性処理関係のつもりだったが恋人になった!?【青春純愛妄想系】 [RJ311645]
ballball1110 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please reupload this asmr?
[210108][m3t(みみもと)] 性処理関係のつもりだったが恋人になった!?【青春純愛妄想系】 [RJ311645]
Koskas wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Could I please you update this game Yokai Art: Night Parade of One Hundred Demons to the new version v2.3.3?
prmx wrote on FlowerTradeWinds's profile.
can u reup RJ068000 pls