Worst game ever

Add derpfield 3 to THAT list. Fun for pissing off a 64-man server and have everyone try to knife ya but that's that
Is it that bad? I mean, I sold it a few days after I bought it because there were so many camper in the multiplayer. Somehow sad that nearly all players from Bad Company 2 now play BF3, considered that BC2 is much better than BF3 -_-

Ninety Nine Nights II and Lost Planet 2. I hate when a start a new franchise starts off good and the sequel is absolutely horrible x(.

Worst game ever atari ET the extraterrestrial, they even buried the cartdriges.
As far i can remember i have never owned a game that i haven't enjoyed.

Once there was a Pc game called Arcatera-the dark brotherhood(Ubisoft).A huge RPG in a living world with hundreds of quests,npc´s,cities......well at least this is what it should be.Rumors say this huge piece of shit was in development for more then 12 years ! they really tried to compare this one to baldur´s gate when previewed in some mag´s.Finaly it was a really bad game with horrible animations,a nonexistent npc ai,akward controls,bad music...the list is looong.The game had about 9 endings ! but only 30 ingame days to reach one...after that the game ended.What a waist of time and money...

Well, not sure about worst game ever but I dislike Maple Story~

Agreed. Drained 4 years of my life and I finally let go of it. Now I need to basically give up Elsword and not go back to League of Legends. Then I can pick up a real hobby.

Special Force.

The years had turned a halfway decent game into a pile of nonsense...that the hope for advancement is nonexistant without the usage of real money.

Maybe worst game ever is a stretch, but man, Blaster Master Blasting Again on the Playstation... what an utter disappointment. Just no fun to be had, absolute confusing mess, missed what made the original frog saving one so much fun.

Oh and there was a Genesis one that was also terrible, but can't remember the name.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Koskas wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Could I please you update this game Yokai Art: Night Parade of One Hundred Demons to the new version v2.3.3?
prmx wrote on FlowerTradeWinds's profile.
can u reup RJ068000 pls
hc1992 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ404334 RJ01078356 links were dead, please could you reupload these?
breslan wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please reupload this game?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/010928-eelcom-detection.992689/
Thanks in advance.
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Sorry Ryzen, this one got updated too recently
ルルカと大魔導士のエロトラップダンジョン to v24.04.25