Which game from Illusion should a beginner play first?

saufall

Trusted Member
Jul 2, 2017
I have been meaning to play games by Illusion for a while and did download artificial shoujo earlier this year. but the control is awkward and it doesnt work half of the time or that somehow even if i make it to the H scene the protagonist just prematurely ... finishes up business as soon as it is on. And there are just so many customisation options and I really dont know what you are supposed to do other than grope and walk those girls. Its fairly an early instalment in the series from 00s or so and I am frankly confused about the whole game more than anything. (and no translation to boot)

are there some other games made by Illusion or just by 3d erogame makers( not VN and not that kind of erotic RPG or action made with RPG maker) that are beginner friendly (in the sense that the control is easy or there are well-documented english guides and resources), have linear gameplay style or at least they teach you about your objectives and methods to achieve them, and most importantly, readily available preset resources for characters so customisations could be ignored (i am really, really, horrible with all those sliders and buttons in character creation and in any game i play that involves appearance customisation i always use the default character appearance. )

for example, are later instalments of artificial shoujo or artificial academy / custom maid more user friendly?

are there games with some sort of linear story gameplay, instead of being a simulation kind of erogame?
thx

Have you played School Mate 2 by Illusion? This is a bit of a shameless plug, since I did much of the translation for that game, but it is one of my personal faves and ticks most of the boxes for things you've listed.

It has:
linear VN style story in-between the H-scenes to tie it all together
simple/easy control scheme
well documented wiki for how to do everything
basically no customization

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, is it possible for you to reup these old ded links?
お兄ちゃんは私だけのものなんだからっ!!
Sirvipe235 wrote on ramori's profile.
Hey big thanks for uploading!

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01073118.html

Do you perhaps also have this one? I also can't find it online!
CHAOCHAO8899 wrote on Shine's profile.
can you upload this?
[240426][アトリエさくら]性調教済だった愛する彼女 ~他の男から仕込まれていた淫乱性癖
KASA80951016 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, sorry to bother. Could I please you to reupload the Mexashare of this game.
thebreaker2 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ109073 ver 1.05

Please could you reupload these?