When should i warned or tell her that I'm a otaku too at my age

Cloud87

Jan 23, 2017
Please allow me to explain why I'm asking you fellow otakus like myself for a little extra help ahead of time I'm asking because if some girl/woman acts like she likes me & if she's way way outta my league sooner or later she might asked me or might starting ask me what do i do in my spare time asking about my hobbies.

To be honest i don't know how to break to her or explain that we're not compareble especially when she's what we call a normie because if she ever found out I'm a otaku too or found out how much of a otaku i really am i bet you she'll never wants to see me again ever again if she brings up the question i just don't know how to tell her or explain to her that I'm a otaku too at my age.

When & if she ever does acts like she likes me so in a way I'm kinda stuck so i kinda like to ask you older otakus like myself for some extra advice & yes in a way the show Densha Otoko gave me the idea for the question if it happened to me too you can see what i mean & yes some of us older otakus like myself went through that too as well so I'm asking in this section to ask you all for extra piece of advice & tips if you have any.

MOD if you know a better section that fits this question then feel free to move it a better spot if you needed to thanks & thanks for your help ahead of time when & if this ever does happened to me too & thanks for your understanding & don't worry I'm not ashamed of being a otaku if you're wondering

Last edited:
Reactions: dnceridderterre
I am younger than you but i want to offer my advice anyway.
Don't be so scared of letting others know what you like, you are treating this as some king of stigmata when it is just an innocent hobby. I have seen many "otaku"(and i know several well over 30) getting together with a "normie" and usually they get along well despite their different hobbies. Try to be open and sincere amd if the argument comes up just say the truth, that you simply like manga/anime or VNs etc.
If the other person can't accept something so simple maybe they are the abnormal ones or there wasn't any real attraction anyway... You cannot know if you don't try.

It is should be at 2 stages at first tell her you are gay (•ิ_•ิ)
and when she surprised (⊙_◎)
tell her that you are joking ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ
and you like anime and watching some series and epsoids (✪◡✪)
HAVE FUN

DONT THANK ME PLEASE

Reactions: dnceridderterre
I think you stress yourself too much on something that has not happened or might never happen. Just be open and honest from the get-go when dating someone, so neither of you won't waste any time in case you or her is not interest in each other.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

[Request] [RJ01110786]【巨根裏垢Keyくん。】マスクの下が見たい?じゃあ……ここにDMして

RJ01110786_img_main.webp

https://www.dlsite.com/girls/work/=/product_id/RJ01110786.html

https://www.dlsite.com/girls/work/=/product_id/RJ01110786.html
hc1992 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, RJ323169 RJ328721 RJ342268 links are dead, could you please reupload these?
I made my signature over 8 years ago...Please don't judge it too harshly.
darkpachon wrote on Esan's profile.
sorry but can you upload again [121130] [STUDIO邪恋] 操心術∞(メビウス) because the links are down