Help finding a h-game

trety

Apr 29, 2012
Help finding a h-game - Found it -_-

I'm looking for the title of the japanese h- game i played a few years ago.
It was made in flash, released most likely somewhere between 2010-2018. At least i played it at 2017-18.
Stuff i remember:
- the game was animated 2dcg
- it was groping\touch\click game type. Similiar to Girl Hell [same genre, super similiar art, most likely similiar girl character], or classic Hizashi no Naka no Riaru [same genre]
- action of the game was at home, no other locations
- male mc was older than an girl. Father's boss, uncle? Idk. I remember there was a scene at the dinner table [not sure if just the story, or with groping], while they were sitting all together.
- there was a scene in bathroom, and house corridor\hallfway at night.
- There was probably a scene with girl wearing swimsuit. It might be an bonus scene after the game completion tho. But i might confuse it with a different games. // EDIT // Yeah, i was confusing it with this game
- pretty sure the title screen, or the cover image, were in a bit 'darkish color theme'. No blood or anything, just dark colors. But if the game had any 'bdsm' content it was just the sex toys, no whipping or punching etc

I just spend half a day on dlsite trying to find it... But since flash is a dead platform, dlsite removed it from tags\game types. Moving all the games into different categories.
So now, both Hell Girl, and Hizashi no Naka... ended up with different tags lol.
All the old sites with older h-games seems dead too. I found 2 sites i never used before, and and an 'games collection' thread here on anime-sharing, where the game MIGHT be posted, but most of the cover\ss images has dead links so going thru 1000 pages of the games without images is 'rather' slow.

// EDIT 21\02\2023
I found the game -_-
It's REMOVED from dlsite QQ
And it's... from the very same dev as Girl Hell 1\2
​RJ146463​​​

Last edited:
Reactions: NekoDyo and HotPot

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Koskas wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Could I please you update this game Yokai Art: Night Parade of One Hundred Demons to the new version v2.3.3?
prmx wrote on FlowerTradeWinds's profile.
can u reup RJ068000 pls
hc1992 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ404334 RJ01078356 links were dead, please could you reupload these?
breslan wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please reupload this game?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/010928-eelcom-detection.992689/
Thanks in advance.
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Sorry Ryzen, this one got updated too recently
ルルカと大魔導士のエロトラップダンジョン to v24.04.25