What manga are you currently reading?

ダーウィンズゲーム(Darwin's Game) vol. 9

I like death game genre without depressing story. I just wanna enjoy entertainment.

Keijo! 4.

While I don't actively seek out boobs and ass in my manga, I have to admit that fighting with them in swimwear has a certain appeal in between reading sessions of MMO-based deathmatch stories and love comedies.

Shiro Ari Chap 8.
A pretty good fantasy/romance kind of manga, with a genderbent Alice and a Cursed Snow White.

Just done with Hatsukoi Zombie 21. Wish someone would pick up Keijo! again so we can continue from the February volume 10.

終わりのセラフ (Seraph of the End) vol. 11

Tepes & Mitsuba
:boys_drool:

Tejina Senpai ch4-6
It's pretty stupid, but still funny. Also, this artist sure knows how to draw ecchi scenes...I'm sure you can guess why

Reading the latest chapter of Kangoku Gakuen.. this manga cracks me up lol.
Also reading Gou-Dere... which reminds me that I should buy vol. 4.

to aru kagaku no railgun, awesome as always, hope for season 3 along the Magical Index

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

darkpachon wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
sorry can you upload again [110128] [Studio 邪恋] 操心術0 パッケージ版 is that the links are down
darkpachon wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
sorry can you upload again

[121130][STUDIO邪恋] 操心術∞(メビウス)

the links are down
umi131 wrote on Shine's profile.
request
can you upload this?

男装王子様系女子は爆乳爆尻マゾ娘っ♪
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01166080.html/?locale=pt_BR
When you adopt a puppy from Hickory Ridge Goldens, you are not just getting a pet; you are becoming part of our extended family. We are dedicated to maintaining a lifelong relationship with our puppy owners, offering guidance and support as needed.
Jagger051 wrote on Esan's profile.

[Japanese] [160930][デジタルGパワー] 不幸な母さんとしあわせラブラブ生活

Links Broken, re-upload please