What kind of stuff do you like?

Dam, there are many things I like, so lets start with the fact that...

I like being alone.

Like to read some good books...without having a narrator read for me on my shoulder.
Y'all know what I meant, right?

I like a calm cool morning so I can sit outside and drink my coffee with my laptop and roam the forums here :)

Like to spend time shooting with Hickok45 on his ranch.
*Check out his vids in Youtube. He's funny.*

likes to put those adult books in the kid's section of the book store ~ . . .

+1 likes having evil thoughts about what to do with the other 1/2 when she gets home from work....<insert evil grin here>

Likes to think about what evil thoughts runs through ones head one can accomplish when one puts their mind to it.

I like when when my thoughts and dreams come true. No matter how evil/strange/perverted they may be.

I agree, I like Sundays they are the best day to relax and come up with a sinister plan for the next week.

(EDIT) Plex, just call me Kimmy, I did not know my loggin was going to be my username as well :( if I was not half asleep when I made my account I would have just made it Kim, or Kimmy. so what ever floats your boat. :)

Will do Kimmy. The staff here could change your username. I'd ask an Admin though as I am sure only they have that access.

I like open minded people.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

moreka wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi can I upload this in FHD | 1920x1080 | MKV?

虜ノ雫 前編 ~夏の豪華客船で穢される処女たち~
https://www.dlsite.com/pro/work/=/product_id/VJ013349.html
虜ノ雫 後編 ~夏の豪華客船で穢される処女たち~
https://www.dlsite.com/pro/work/=/product_id/VJ013769.html
geesew wrote on Shine's profile.
Can you please upload this full version?
FrDs1996 wrote on zhonyk's profile.
I've seen you posted some otogi frontier video. If you play the game ; is it possible to ask for character scene ? Thanks in advance.
bloodvlad wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi sir, reupload pls
RJ376004 and RJ393848
remanen wrote on Shine's profile.
hi, do you think you can reupload this game?
[121010][Blue Cellar]監禁少女遠隔監視システム 【Kankin View】[RJ103666]