What is your New Year's resolution?

That's funny and at the same time scary.

The only reason why I created a spreadsheet was I couldn't remember where all my games were being stored then I just started adding stuff like "Wish List" etc...

Once I get everything together I'll send you a PM with the details, maybe put it on Google Docs, sound good?

and then it gets bigger and bigger and becomes something pretty intimidating... I'll scan in my pages then :3 that will be fun!

Reactions: Jezebel
Don't spend all my money so that when Fate/Stay Night Limited Edition Blu Ray Box come out (which will probably cost shit lots again...) I can buy it.

I haven't ever made a new year's resolution! Perhaps my resolution will be not to make one. Paradox.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

TheB33 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi can you please resend the games from 諾威水産? I've been looking them for some time even DLsite don't have these games
kihon wrote on Shine's profile.
Buying resources out of their own pockets, spending energy and effort, with almost no return so that everyone can enjoy the cultural and entertainment products of developed countries at almost zero cost walking in the dark to serve the light, they are real heroes
bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg
darkvita wrote on ramori's profile.