What is your New Year's resolution?

Yeah we have regular Kinder chocolate here, just not Kinder Eggs

So.... it's all about the toys after all? XD

Because of the small toys in the chocolate eggs, the whole product is illegal to bring to the US. As T-Elos says, we have what is called Kinder chocolate (not egg shaped), but candy bar shaped. Kind of lose its appeal. :(

Because of the small toys in the chocolate eggs, the whole product is illegal to bring to the US. As T-Elos says, we have what is called Kinder chocolate (not egg shaped), but candy bar shaped. Kind of lose its appeal. :(

we eat the chocolate bar version the whole time. But the Egg version is definitely more appealing. Getting all parts of a series in my childhood was really hard. even over here. But fun.

... It happened just two days ago that my mom got my brother and me two eggs and that *** ate both of them. So I took two Kinder Country from his stash and he got angry because according to him one egg is worth one bar. As if, lol, it's the sentimental part that matters! I haven't had an egg for years, especially one my parents bought XD

Reactions: T-ELOS and Jezebel
we eat the chocolate bar version the whole time. But the Egg version is definitely more appealing. Getting all parts of a series in my childhood was really hard. even over here. But fun.

... It happened just two days ago that my mom got my brother and me two eggs and that *** ate both of them. So I took two Kinder Country from his stash and he got angry because according to him one egg is worth one bar. As if, lol, it's the sentimental part that matters! I haven't had an egg for years, especially one my parents bought XD

I think I had the whole collection of the little Hippos when I was a kid LOL. I love Kinder Eggs more for nostalgic reasons to be honest.

I think I had the whole collection of the little Hippos when I was a kid LOL. I love Kinder Eggs more for nostalgic reasons to be honest.

I love it! Kinder eggs buddies!

Now back to the original topic at hand, new years resolution...more games!

Reactions: T-ELOS
I want to save my salary so I can go for alone trip to Japan next year!!!!

ヽ@(^ェ^*)@ノ☆.。.:*・゜☆HAPPY NEW YEAR☆゜・*:.。.☆ヽ@(*^ェ^)@ノ

Reactions: Jezebel
Honestly I don't really care for New Year's Resolutions; They're always the same every year and I forget them soon enough (until New Year's). But anyway:

1) Better Time Management
2) Better Self-control
3) At the very least jog a bit

Here's mine:

1. Study harder! (I'm always slacking in this...and I really can't afford to keep doing otherwise)
2. Live healthier! (I really need to exercise more)
3. Get back into writing! (I've delayed for two years now, and that's embarrassing)
4. Don't screw up opportunities. (Someone tried to court me last year, and my response was ridiculous in hindsight)

Not really a celebratory person by nature and as such new year's resolutions aren't really my thing either, but as the opening to anything has to be paved with good intentions, I do wish I can get a better-paying job and probably exercise more regularly in the upcoming year. Get more fit physically and all that. And, of course, be less lazy and speed up the progress of ASF-related work, though this intention may only last for as long as ten minutes. (*´・ω・`)ノ

I have imported some resolutions from 2013 to the new year ^^
(priority in ascending order)
1. Do more sports
2. Read more books
3. Better time management

new year's resolution... hmm.. ~

not to make one fufufufufu..

i tend to break those resolutions so do what you think is right that will make you productive and a better person.. ~ change the bad ways into a good and meaningful ones.

. . . ~

These are probably some meager goals but probably to save up for a 3ds, a PS4 and then just to try to get less stress this year lol.

I love it! Kinder eggs buddies!

Now back to the original topic at hand, new years resolution...more games!

More GOOD games! Most of the coming otome releases aren't really reassuring... but hey, don't we all have a huge backlog to work on? ;)

More GOOD games! Most of the coming otome releases aren't really reassuring... but hey, don't we all have a huge backlog to work on? ;)

Yes, more GOOD games! Indeed the upcoming releases don't look great, I guess I will be playing through my backlog of games...:D

Yes, more GOOD games! Indeed the upcoming releases don't look great, I guess I will be playing through my backlog of games...:D

We could do a backlog comparison and see if there are any games in the list that really aren't worth playing someday. Save up time for the good things! ;) I ended up playing way to many very very bad games in 2013, haha...

Reactions: uenchuceli
We could do a backlog comparison and see if there are any games in the list that really aren't worth playing someday. Save up time for the good things! ;) I ended up playing way to many very very bad games in 2013, haha...

The scariest thing about your idea is I created a spreadsheet which list all my otome games (old and new), finished, dropped etc..., and what I think of them. o_o However, it's not ready for prime-time viewing.

The scariest thing about your idea is I created a spreadsheet which list all my otome games (old and new), finished, dropped etc..., and what I think of them. o_o However, it's not ready for prime-time viewing.

Why is it scary, I also have made the same thing - with start and finish dates, play time, completion order... my best friend made one in excel and she included those points and VAs, a 5Star-Rating, type of game, type of heroine, release dates, order by company and series and several other points... now THAT is scary. XD Our dialogues go like this now:

- Again that VA! He's stalking me! He's been there for 4 games already!
- How many games with him do you have?
- wait, let me check!
- 17! My spreadsheet told me. :3
- *facepalm* You really have too much free time in your job...

I just have a small cute notebook for this stuff (from the Arcana Famiglia Fandisk SE)... lol.

Reactions: Jezebel
Why is it scary, I also have made the same thing - with start and finish dates, play time, completion order... my best friend made one in excel and she included those points and VAs, a 5Star-Rating, type of game, type of heroine, release dates, order by company and series and several other points... now THAT is scary. XD Our dialogues go like this now:

- Again that VA! He's stalking me! He's been there for 4 games already!
- How many games with him do you have?
- wait, let me check!
- 17! My spreadsheet told me. :3
- *facepalm* You really have too much free time in your job...

I just have a small cute notebook for this stuff (from the Arcana Famiglia Fandisk SE)... lol.

That's funny and at the same time scary.

The only reason why I created a spreadsheet was I couldn't remember where all my games were being stored then I just started adding stuff like "Wish List" etc...

Once I get everything together I'll send you a PM with the details, maybe put it on Google Docs, sound good?

I know I already answered this, but I'll just leave this here.

calvin-hobbes-new-years-resolutions.jpg

I already answered this but i forgot to mention that Every year I want to Stop thinking the following:

tyr.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

TheB33 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi can you please resend the games from 諾威水産? I've been looking them for some time even DLsite don't have these games
kihon wrote on Shine's profile.
Buying resources out of their own pockets, spending energy and effort, with almost no return so that everyone can enjoy the cultural and entertainment products of developed countries at almost zero cost walking in the dark to serve the light, they are real heroes
bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg
darkvita wrote on ramori's profile.