What is your favorite manga?

Berserk,Shamo,Wolf Guy,KissxSis,Nagasarete Airantou,REAL,Holy Land,Suicide Island,EDEN,Akira,Another,Kyou,Koi Wo Hajimemasu,
Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai,Homunculus,Higurashi No Naku series

Last edited:
Bleach is one of my favorites but it is too long,
my top favorites manga is ICHIGO 100% and Hayate no Gotoku.

-TWGOK
-Sankarea
-Good Ending
-Kimi no iru machi
-Aki-Sora
-Hunter x Hunter
-Naruto

REC, Princess Resurrection, Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei, Detective Conan.

Not much of a manga follower, since I'm more into anime and VNs. Probably hunt for a few more much later, when I'm inclined to.

I have another favorite manga. Same creator who created Sora No Otoshimono. Gou-Dere Bishōjo Nagihara Sora.

Right now, is TWGOK or Kaminomi. Keima-kami-nii-sama It's the best XD

mine is naruto,bleach,one piece, fairy tail,KHR and hajime no ippo..all shounen haha

Mine would have to be Death Note. I own all 12 volumes and 2 extra booklets. 1 which explains all the characters and the other explains the death note and all the rules.

I've got lots of favorites XD

Well, I guess I "fav" all the mangas I read because I'm really choosy and have to do some research and read the summary of the manga first before I decide to continue reading it. But to name a few, Majin Tantei Nougami Neuro, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, Tsukihime, Ao No Exorcist, the To Aru series and pretty much most of Type-Moon's works (most of which came from their original VNs) are on my top list.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Koskas wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Could I please you update this game Yokai Art: Night Parade of One Hundred Demons to the new version v2.3.3?
prmx wrote on FlowerTradeWinds's profile.
can u reup RJ068000 pls
hc1992 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ404334 RJ01078356 links were dead, please could you reupload these?
breslan wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please reupload this game?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/010928-eelcom-detection.992689/
Thanks in advance.
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Sorry Ryzen, this one got updated too recently
ルルカと大魔導士のエロトラップダンジョン to v24.04.25