What is your favorite anime...right now?

Man i'm out of anime , you guys can recommend me some (comedy/ romance / action) anime ??

Last edited:
Mine will have to be "Hunter X Hunter" I just love the characters and the attention to detail with the "nen" ability used in the series.

I may have disliked it before but now I love Hetalia Axis Powers. I cant get enough Nyotalia

At the moment, its Death Note.
I just rewatched the last episode, and I'm surprised at how easily I forget about this great anime.
About to rewatch the whole series right now! :runhappy:

i'm really into SnK and Naruto right now. although i am looking for something new to watch because waiting for episodes to release every week is killing me

Anime like Vampire Knight, Guilty Crown and Fate/Stay Night + Fate/Zero have always been my favourites.

But as of right now, Attack on Titan! c:
Oh oh, and Iwatobi Swim Club /fangirls O/////O

Tora dora, Arakawa under the bridge, Ookami-san to Shichinin no Nakama-tachi.
Yup, for now.:rolleyes:

Right now, Kokoro Connect. Sooo amazing ^.^

*I was curious to see if there was going to be a S2 since I absolutely love this anime, but apparently there was a giant controversy where the producer and some of the seiyuu's of the show pulled a really nasty prank on a novice seiyuu and basically publicly humiliated the guy. Public rage ensues, sales and pre-orders plummet, boycotts got started...and now one of the best shows I've ever seen very likely has a dead future.

-sigh-

Guess I'm gonna have to quickly learn Japanese and buy all the light novels. :/

Last edited:
Attack on Titan or Shingeki no Kyojin has to be my favorite right now at this moment.

all time fave is one piece though

The World that God Only Knows - Goddess Arc. Finished it and Keima decision to push everyone away from him, including his first love actually moved my frozen heart. Aww.

Well right now definitely gotta be GTO :D

Feel like going back to watching Yu-gi-oh :3 Childhood

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Ghiaccio wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hello.
Is it possible to reupload the RJ336575?
Rann wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, please upload love n life lucky teacher V 2.0.0 :(

https://store.steampowered.com/app/2445340/Love_n_Life_Lucky_Teacher/
Christ is Risen, Truly Risen & Love Everlasting, all praise to Thee' Heavenly Father, Son and Holy Ghost!
darkpachon wrote on Shine's profile.
Can you reupload these link in katfile?

(18禁ゲーム) [150626][STUDIO邪恋] 操心術 外伝 ~綾河博士のHENTAI事件簿~

sorry
NW Energy is a leading solar firm serving Vancouver and the surrounding areas. We design, manufacture, and install solar energy systems to help you save money while also delivering a cleaner, more stable power source. Over 10,000 households and businesses have benefited from our comprehensive energy solutions.