What is your favorite anime...right now?

Kimi Ni Todoke ! from the first episode i knew this is it,so lovely and beatiful presented,style,animation,sound,characters....everything fits together. ♥ :runhappy:

My top favorites would be:
-Gintama (The most hilarious series of Anime I ever seen, it can be serious at time but even then it's hilarious.)
-Higurashi no Naku Koro ni/kai (At the beginning I was thinking this series as a focus of gore, till season 2 when everything made sense.)
-Sengoku Basara (Best action I seen by far.)
-Bakuman (For a series focus on manga creators only, even though there is still humor and life going around, it's really tense.)
-The World God Only Knows (It's too, amazing I can't find words to it.)

Attack On Titan- I was hooked and in love all the way from episode 1, I hope and pray there will be a second season

Chuunibyou demo koi ga Shitai, i wish the second season wouldn't have brought it to be more revealing though, its my only complaint, otherwise i love it!

My favorite anime has changed over the course of time. Although I would still consolidate them all as my favorites. From Kimagure Orange Road to Rurouni Kenshin to One Piece. But as of right now, the one that has taken hold of my heart would be Your Lie in April. Such a beautiful and emotionally charged series

Just wondering what some of you AS poster's favorite anime is right now or for all time.

My favorite one right now is Slayers....

Naruto and Kaichou wa Maid-sama!

Kimi Ni Todkke ( most favorite romance of all time ) and Usagi Drop

Right now I like Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy wa Machigatteiru. The anime speaks from IRL experience and very relatable.
Shame that the quality dropped on season 2:nekopara_sigh:

of the current season of anime ... my favorite is Plastic Memories ... I have been interested in AI and robotics for a long long time, and I find this series to be very good

One of my All time favs : Dna2...watched the Anime like 50 times

Hmmm.....
Well I recently got into Valkyria chronicles with the Steam release on PC
Though not played yet

I checked the anime watched an episode and now hooked
So yeah its my most fav now only at episode 10 though
DAMN YOU INTERNET!!!!

:whistle:

YuYu Hakusho will always hold a special place in my heart and will always be at the top of my list with Gurren Lagann and Space Pirate Captain Harlock (The original series) close behind.

hmm
i still dont have right now...
but what i like from the past until is to aru series, zero no tsukaima, fairy tail, one piece..

Reactions: LauraLovesAnime

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Koskas wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Could I please you update this game Yokai Art: Night Parade of One Hundred Demons to the new version v2.3.3?
prmx wrote on FlowerTradeWinds's profile.
can u reup RJ068000 pls
hc1992 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ404334 RJ01078356 links were dead, please could you reupload these?
breslan wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please reupload this game?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/010928-eelcom-detection.992689/
Thanks in advance.
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Sorry Ryzen, this one got updated too recently
ルルカと大魔導士のエロトラップダンジョン to v24.04.25