In Progess What is this random PM all about?

uglywolf

Serene Solitude
Elite Member
Nov 11, 2012
I am quite sure I am not the only one gets these am I?

*check attachments

Attachments

• randompm.png
    randompm.png
    44.7 KB · Views: 155
If you receive PM's of this sort, just report them and staff will deal with senders.
Harassing is prohibited on Anime-Sharing.

Upvote 0
True indeed, but the actual issue is they multiply like cockroaches of new accounts.
I assume they might even using a different IP for each and keep bugging the others.

Upvote 0
I reported those PM. Will mods still see my reports after I delete them from my inbox?

Upvote 0
Apparently, it has been spread from "PM only" to "Visitor Messages".
Perhaps, someone intently attacked this forum, it's probably safe to assume they're using several bots doing so.

*refer attachment*

Attachments

• AS-visitorm.png
    AS-visitorm.png
    33 KB · Views: 66
Upvote 0
People will now need ten posts to send PMs/VMs. This seems to be the work of a single person targetting a small subset of our members, but to stem further abuse limiting who can send PMs/VMs is nevertheless a good idea.

Upvote 0
Thanks for the hard work, it's looking good for now,
let's try waiting for a few days and see how things will be before closing the case.

Upvote 0
The bots are back. This time they flood the download section every minute until they reach required post number before sending PM/VM.

Upvote 0
I will deal with this manually for a time being. Since now it's take an effort, and i will make sure to ban before they reach limit lol.

Upvote 0
I don't know if this is related or not but is this somehow causing google to mark this site as malware? I've had a lot of trouble trying to get into the site even if I turn off 'protect bla bla' in chrome settings

Upvote 0
This related to your location most likely. Since i never had this happened.
There's attachment problem with google but that's about it.

Upvote 0
Yeah I've never had this problem either don't know why it's happening now. The koe lossless website gives me the same error.

Upvote 0
That is faster than I expected.
And yeah, those vm/pm are coming back to my account as well.

Upvote 0
pm setting should help you a bit, i've been limited pm only for contacts and moderator since this random pm and it works good;p.

Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

jsh wrote on Shine's profile.
Can u upload 春屋3D’s arlecchino?
micanh wrote on Lebedev's profile.
Since it was you who posted the Rakudai volumes, I chose to ask here. Do you have any plans to upload the novel's 19vol ?
fpqm127 wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/120909-ジュピター-絶対監獄.1204055/

Can you please reupload this file katefile or mexashare or rosefile?

Thanks.
TheB33 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi can you please resend the games from 諾威水産? I've been looking them for some time even DLsite don't have these games
kihon wrote on Shine's profile.
Buying resources out of their own pockets, spending energy and effort, with almost no return so that everyone can enjoy the cultural and entertainment products of developed countries at almost zero cost walking in the dark to serve the light, they are real heroes
bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg