What is the first thing you do when you wake up?

One of my alarm clocks is voice activated. For some reason, it didn't understand me this morning so i had a shouting match with its beeping.

It has several voice commands and is surprisingly accurate. But I'm starting to think that it can actually understand me in the morning but chooses to be as annoying as impossible.

The creators were either sadistic, or my alarm clock has become self aware. Both do not bode well for my peaceful mornings.

Hmm if it has become self aware then threats of disassembly should work and if the creators were sadistic then idk :/

I eat. I'm damn hungry in the mornings after waking up.

Hit the air conditioning switch if I wake up in hell.

i usually fall asleep again...(yeah, have set two alarm clocks at two different times xD)

Quite the same on the "sleep again" part...which is why for any early morning classes I simply cannot miss I've occasionally resorted to having someone ring the heck out of me in addition to my phone alarm.

Think, for the nth time, that I should sleep earlier.

In set the alarm clock to wake me an hour before and then it goes off ever 9 min so....

Close my window curtains before the sunlight can enter my dark sanctuary.

Woke up to the smell of omelettes cooking. So the first thing i did when i woke up was smell the air.

Freaked out and worried about having slept in, only to find out that i woke up a few minutes before my alarm was to go off. Lost fifteen minutes of sleep.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

darkpachon wrote on Esan's profile.
sorry but can you upload again [121130] [STUDIO邪恋] 操心術∞(メビウス) because the links are down
retrofuturism wrote on UFO's profile.
Hello Sir
Could you revive the source if possible
[seismic]おしおき日報 アリス編
I appreciate all efforts you have done.
ludagama wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
please reupload
☄️RELEASE☄️[240508][RJ01178632][アトリエTODO] アオハループ 底辺キモオタの僕が転生してスクールカースト第一位の美少女と青春をやり直すお話 [v1.01]
Sirvipe235 wrote on ramori's profile.
Thanks once more!

This is the last game i've been searching for.

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01077067.html

Could you perhaps upload it too? I've spent nearly a year trying to find it.