What If?

We would then have no chance at a sex life lol

What if hair was illegal, would you be a rebel and grow hair or would you obey the law?

I used to have long hair. Did for many years actually. I got tired of it though one day and now I keep my head shaved normally.

What if the girl/guy of your dreams appeared to you right now and said no more anime, manga, visual novels etc. and you can have me in anyway you want, would you choose them or anime/manga/visual novels?

I would choose them.

What if: your choice turned out to have a different side than what you thought it had?

I'd see to the end how it would turn out.

What if you found a person committed suicide, what'd you do first?

Actual life experience, I notified the authorities and then the family members because I was close to them.

What if we could shape shift?

That would suck considering the pros they possess, however in the same respect it wouldn't suck considering the cons they possess.

What if you had a major crush on a girl and then you found out she was a he, would it matter? (if a lady answers then switch girl with guy and "found out she was a he" with "found out he was a she")

It wouldn't matter to me. If I couldn't be in love with him then I'd change it to admiration.

What if you drank poison, what'd be your first reaction?

To call for an ambulance. Assuming I was able to do so.

What if after many years of living you're parent came to you and said you was adopted, what would be you're reaction? (assuming you are not really adopted of course)

"Hey, son, 19 years ago we adopted you." - "WHATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT?????"

Would be like that lol

What if you turned around and found someone were going to stab you, what'd be your reaction?

My instinct would be to immediately move to one side or the other in hopes of avoiding it while then being able to either get away or counter in some form.

What if I magically appeared right behind you this very moment, what would your reaction be?

*Punch* "Why are you able to go into my already locked room???"

What if my face suddenly popped up in your monitor, what'd be your reaction?

Probably would be like "WTF is this shit" and then I'd use the classic three stooges eye poke maneuver :P

What if there was no more crime?

All police would be unemployed.

What if there were a rain of garbage at your place right now?

I'd be calling the trash collector.

What if a woman sexually harassed you, would you take her to court or would you secretly want her to do more?

I used to have gynophobia, and till now I still can't seem to deal with women well (IRL only) so I'd run fast.

What if some terrorists appeared right before you and were about to shoot you dead, what'd you do?

I would try and shoot them first.

What If: the planet cracked in half?

I would think that half the population would cease to exist.

What if we all got along?

That would be a miracale lol

What if things would just stop I mean everyone on the planet just stop everything at 1 time?

Then world peace would finally be achieved as no one could do anything if they are in a stopped state.

What if there was no such thing as being too personal?

(I'd probably get bored with being the type of personal who likes to get personal lol)

I dunno, I would not like it as there are a lot of things I refuse to discuss that may be personal to me, but to others they do not see it that way.

What If: people just stopped talking?

We would find a new way to communicate.

What if I disappeared from the forum, would more people rejoice or be sadden? lol

Hard to answer that since I can not read minds, I would be bummed out and B-Slap you when I found you LOL! hope that makes you feel better :P

Jan says she would clip your NEVER MIND! I refuse to go there!

What If: we just leave that alone for now..I am not feeling good

Anyone ever tell you that you are a violent individual? :P lol

Ummm okay *leaves it alone*

What if we had a national cosplay day in America, who would you dress as?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on biohrd's profile.
To y'all, he's been gone for a while now. Like, for years. When he'll be back? Who knows.

I'm just here to tell you, save your breath.
gaoda1347 wrote on Shine's profile.
the 「Clear Girlー無色透明彼女ー」 has a fix patch was uploaded. could you reupload it plz?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threa...ftware-clear-girlー無色透明彼女ー-rj01093304.1489533/
AoToHime wrote on ramori's profile.
Hello there. Can you please upload this?

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01199671.html/

Thanks in advance!
[Request] [RJ01110786]【巨根裏垢Keyくん。】マスクの下が見たい?じゃあ……ここにDMして

RJ01110786_img_main.webp

https://www.dlsite.com/girls/work/=/product_id/RJ01110786.html

https://www.dlsite.com/girls/work/=/product_id/RJ01110786.html
hc1992 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, RJ323169 RJ328721 RJ342268 links are dead, could you please reupload these?