Mini mg? MG 10~ What came before~

I'm alive !!!!!! (maybe. 49 mentions how can that be, I've never been that popular)

Sry for the absence. I'm obviously not much of a key player anymore. I think arch might have died and gotten reborn in an other realm. Unless someone is keeping him on life support and winning the game for him on his behalf. So who is winning on my behalf I ask ?

Hmm... youre sitting around somewhere sorta =w=

Don't tell me you forgot where I am and lost me !

Arch is misplaced. Anyways the game certainly dragged on didn't it.

~Day 16 Afternoon~
The twist remaining from twilight,
These creature normally hidden from sight,
Forced from their domain by light,
To spread their corrupting blight,
Away from the land of eternal night.

[MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION]; [MENTION=26445]Ralium[/MENTION]; [MENTION=96025]「 」[/MENTION]; [MENTION=18465]renano[/MENTION]; [MENTION=25661]GenKiDan[/MENTION]; [MENTION=41987]Sintarow[/MENTION]; [MENTION=24034]Evac[/MENTION];

Yeah it got a lot longer than I thought it would =/ Also a lot more detailed.. Theres actually a full story now =w=

Hmm... Okay, well I guess, that I again ready am...

Edit: To be honest, how much playing this game still actually? - You've not the players name to tell - only the number.

『Well, after a certain explosive incident in a certain place... I imagine the number has gone down quite a bit...』

Ah, then about 50% are in the game relative active...:goodtea:

~Day 16 Night~
Running, fighting, seeking the truth.
Into the depths in search of the light.

[MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION]; [MENTION=26445]Ralium[/MENTION]; [MENTION=96025]「 」[/MENTION]; [MENTION=18465]renano[/MENTION]; [MENTION=25661]GenKiDan[/MENTION]; [MENTION=41987]Sintarow[/MENTION]; [MENTION=24034]Evac[/MENTION];

Reactions: fguelffstan
Well, spring time is ongoing: Where then clean season...:goodtea:

Mehs... guess i still wont be phase changing just yet... =w=

~Day 17 Morning~
The red taint within the crystals,
What might it bring?

[MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION]; [MENTION=26445]Ralium[/MENTION]; [MENTION=25661]GenKiDan[/MENTION]; [MENTION=41987]Sintarow[/MENTION]; [MENTION=24034]Evac[/MENTION];

Last edited:
I say it offical: I'm out of the game, because I'm empty of ideas at this game, and it seems no real end to have.

Thank you very much for this time: It has me fun made, but I think that the time for me end is^_^!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Just a heads up, you might want to prepare to update this soon. It suffers from no-progress bug that is currently under rapid debugging.
Scheduled to be fixed on May 1st at 22:00 JST.
聖騎士リアナ
ballball1110 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi these link were dead,could you please reupload these?
[200816][はーとこれくと] 【逆痴漢電車】イケないことしてア・ゲ・ル~藍川栞 編~ [RJ293748]
ballball1110 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi these link were dead,could you please reupload these?
[200918][知恵の実] 後輩日菜の誘惑キャンプ♪ 大自然の中で朝まで汗だくナマエッチ【KU100】【電車の音 川の音 虫の音 超臨場感フォーリー】 [RJ298895]
[201101][知恵の実] 何って?彼氏とエッチする時のイメトレだよ!!-幼馴染の妹が突然やってきては、僕をエッチの練習台にしたがる件-【KU100ハイレゾ】 [RJ304879]
dfree wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Saw you posted this recently. Do you have any other works by Snow3d (such as https://fantia.jp/products/545063) that you don't mind sharing as well?