What genre(s) of anime do you prefer?

I'd watch pretty much anything. but mainly:
Comedy
Harem
Slice of Lice
Romance
Shounen(but sometimes Shojo)
Action(be it mecha or sci-fi)

Any combination of that and I'm a happy camper.

1. Love Comedy (Harem preferably)
2. SF/Mecha/Space Opera
3. Fantasy

I might also watch other genres if the story is good...

I like to Fairly Tail episodes. This is an amazing tv series to watch. I have watched all the episodes of this tv show and that both are amazing to watch.

Ecchi (there must be a STORY!, not like in Koihime Musou -_-)
School Romance
Drama
Horror

Detective/Mystery kind of think (I dont mind if its the kinda serious with a bit of comedy like GoSick though :3)
Action, Slice of life(Mostly Highschool/With comedy)
Mind FUK! (Like Kara no Kyoukai, Or Chaos;Head)

My favourites in general normally tend to be the "light" Kinda anime that is just there for laughs and stuff, (K-On, Lucky Star, MM!, Azumanga Daioh)

I like action, adventure, comedy, romance, mystery, fantasy, school life, and supernatural. About everything else is secondary except i really dont like horror because of Higurashi. I like good storylines that arent too predictable.

I personally enjoy the following genres,
Harem
Romance
Slice of Life
Shoujo Ai
Fantasy :) :)

Ecchi, Action, Fantasy and comedy. It would be nice if that anime contains all of that in one and have a long series instead of just having a 13 Episode without anything else =S

Fantasy, horror and comedy.

If I find an anime with all three I'm in love!

I like ecchi too obviously.

I see nobody has a taste for Netorare though huh? I suppose its an acquired taste...personally I don't like NTR BUT I do like it if it has a good story/theme in it AND I forget that I'm supposed to be viewing it from the husbands point of view....if that makes sense.

i usually watch Romantic Comedy series. However this usually entails the ecchi genre aswell.

And aside from that, I only watch other genre if it is strongly recommended by someone I know. So my choices are limited lately.

A few years back I watch anything I can download and stream. now I just watch those with very good reviews.

I like: Ecchi, Drama, Slice Of Life, Action and Comedy
But yea, everything is welcome :P

Great:
Slice of life, yosei, about Youkai or other japanese fantasy creatures, about friendship or relationship, about cats

Absolute dislike:
Unreasonable and unnecessary Pantyshots, Ecchi (girls who like touch eachother, getting nobebloods), too much Fantasy, too much Characters with english-like names, girls who look 12 years old but are supposed to be around 20, hentai, vampire, zombies, too much blood, and so on^^

Hi to all
i'm new here and i'm going to start with my first post here

I like: Ecchi, Action and Comedy

this is my favorite genre

I'm sorry for my English

- Ecchi
- Drama
- Slice Of Life
- Action
- Comedy
- Fantasy
- Harem
- Martial Arts
- Swordplay <3

hmm.. fantasy and humor is a definite go for me
i've also watched a couple of sci-fi like gurren lagann or code geass and it really has got me hooked
ecchi has always been an all-time favourite too, since its always incorporated into humor
and detective ones are also quite nice since they're sort of like brain teasers

-Ecchi
-Slice of Life
-Harem
-Comedy
-Action
-Fantasy
-Romance

almost all i have is that genre

- Drama
- Fantasy
- Action
- Seinen
- Comedy
- Slice of Life
- Mecha
- Military
- Mystery

That's all I can think of at the moment. As for my least preferred genre, it's definitely Shounen. >:3

i dont dislike any certain genre, il pretty much watch anything as long as its in good taste, the only exception is detective stuff, for some reason it just doesnt appeal to me as much
i do prefer to watch anime to be 50 eps or less, mainly because i can never stop after picking up an anime and id prefer to get to other titles sooner. gintama is the only long runner i could ever commit to :P
excessive fan service can also be somewhat of a killer, i wont h8 it if its there, but my opinion will go down if it gets that bad

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

[Request] [RJ01110786]【巨根裏垢Keyくん。】マスクの下が見たい?じゃあ……ここにDMして

RJ01110786_img_main.webp

https://www.dlsite.com/girls/work/=/product_id/RJ01110786.html

https://www.dlsite.com/girls/work/=/product_id/RJ01110786.html
hc1992 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, RJ323169 RJ328721 RJ342268 links are dead, could you please reupload these?
I made my signature over 8 years ago...Please don't judge it too harshly.
darkpachon wrote on Esan's profile.
sorry but can you upload again [121130] [STUDIO邪恋] 操心術∞(メビウス) because the links are down