What games made you cry?

erm... FF7 and FF10 scenario wise...

oh and the day i won that game - commando - on amstrad cpc 6128. Dammit it was tough ! Really i shed some tears when I won, i simply couldn't believe i'd make it !! :D

I remember crying very vividly after finishing Mass Effect 3. It was sad indeed to realise that this is the end of Shepard's story. I also felt upset during that scene when we were travelling through Omega 4 Relay to the Collector base, cause i'd lost Tali, Jack and Thane in my first playthrough (didn't care much about upgrading the Normandy, cause the story was so interesting, that i wanted to know how it'd have ended as soon as possible lol). As for the other games, i can't recall if i actually cried or not, but the "Valiant hearts: The Great War"'s story was very touching.

はつゆきさくら, was 1st non-translated game I played.

Purpose of nakige is what exactly...?
Was able to run it on win8.

It didnt make me cry but it did make my eyes a bit teary, also i dont know if it counts cuz i was watching sodapoppin and forsen play "A way out" so yea..

Nameless - One thing you must recall. This was the most heartbreaking game I've ever played.
Besides that one, the same goes for What Remains Of Edith Finch and Beyond Two Souls.

Basically most games from top 200 of vndb have potential to make most people cry, lol. It is even more the case for top 20.

there were a lot of scenes in gamess (visual novels) that make me emotionally sad or depressed.. but cry i dont really remember anyone... i suggest you guys play Sakuya :(
it doesnt have voice play but the story is quite good, and some endings...

Armored Core : Last Raven
I shed tears of joy while seeing one of the ending scenes, after spending 7 months (!) trying to beat the game.

YEEES! FFVII Crisis Core... OH ZACK! :(
I can´t remember any others hahahaha

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

tkwcn wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, the link RJ01174583 were dead, could you reupload please?
[240421][ぱちぱちぼいす] 信じて送り出した恋人アイドルがオナホ堕ちしていた件 ~Pさんの雑魚チンポとはサヨナラです♪~ [RJ01174583]
ballball1110 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi this link were dead,could you please reupload these?
[210108][m3t(みみもと)] 性処理関係のつもりだったが恋人になった!?【青春純愛妄想系】 [RJ311645]
ballball1110 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please reupload this asmr?
[210108][m3t(みみもと)] 性処理関係のつもりだったが恋人になった!?【青春純愛妄想系】 [RJ311645]
Koskas wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Could I please you update this game Yokai Art: Night Parade of One Hundred Demons to the new version v2.3.3?
prmx wrote on FlowerTradeWinds's profile.
can u reup RJ068000 pls