What games made you cry?

Well i rarely get emotional.But Undertale made me cry like a baby. And when i played Persona 4 a long time ago i was so sad when i finished it that i cried.

- Shepard death in Mass Effect 3
- To the Moon ending. Not even from sadness, more like from bitter-sweet joy from fulfillment Johny's dream in some way
- Ending of Persona 3
- Hakuouki ~Shinsengumi Kitan~ . At the final chapter of Kazama's route / normal ending route.

I'm such a crybaby XDD

I cried when i won The F1 Championship ( Formula 1 2014/Xbox360 ) on Hard with all settings on Hard/Proffesional....driving with a MOMO F1 FF WHeel & Pedals....sucked first,then won first race in Spa,kept on winning and finally won the Season when Hamilton sucked at last 2 races....felt so good.Full Season/T/Q/R.Awesome...took me like 4 weeks or so...

Why Persona? Why? I don't even feel anything but full rage at the P3 ending,
I was kinda, "okay, now I know why would the MC be like 'Jesus'?"..
P4 & Katawa shoujo are not that heart wrenching... (I wonder which story path for KS that makes people succumb to tears)

But, I must admit that I cried playing these otome games (arghh.. admitting this makes me weak :P ) :
- Nameless (Red's path)
- Frozen Essence (True ending, gosh, the storytelling is making me choke to tears... T_T )
- The Cheap & Sacred Thing (well, this is a kinetic novel, not a game)

Usually a good visual novel might make me teary, and neko para vol.1 had a scene that made me close...

Do you know Lost odyssey[Xbox360] ???

Any RPGgame can not be better than that. for me.

this game really made me cry.

because this game, show me the many story inside game world.

This game's character lives 1000years.

that meanwhile 1000years, game's character experience many story.

this game show me that story.

that stroy is really sad, touching, suprising....

this game is best. i have never seen rpg game better than this in my life.

But, The story of the game is to find back the memories of the character. not 1000years memory.

memory is part of the game.

Amane's good ending in Grisaia actually brought a few tears to my eyes. Seeing them growing old together, and really loving and caring for each other. Then when Amane finally passed away, and was able to see Yuuji again. So sweet.

Amane's good ending in Grisaia actually brought a few tears to my eyes. Seeing them growing old together, and really loving and caring for each other. Then when Amane finally passed away, and was able to see Yuuji again. So sweet.

Really? I thought Sakaki Yumiko's story was overall stronger. She had a bad childhood, got back-stabbed so many times by people who she thought were close friends. I think the concept of it was sadder though...

Really? I thought Sakaki Yumiko's story was overall stronger. She had a bad childhood, got back-stabbed so many times by people who she thought were close friends. I think the concept of it was sadder though...

Well, I didn't almost cry from Amane's ending because it was sad, but more that I was just touched by it so to speak.

Yumiko did have a terrible upbringing, and I felt like punching a fist sized hole in fathers head, but I honestly felt that Makina had the saddest childhood from all the girls. Watching her father, who she loved, be murdered in front on her, and forced to watch for days while he rots. Not to mention her own mother wanting her dead. Poor girl.

I did love Yumiko's good ending however, glad she was able to make peace with father. And her and Yuuji had the cutest daughter.

Last edited:
Rune Factory Frontier maybe. Maybe it were the story of young Stella or Iris story. Maybe...

The Cat lady - an indie adventure horror game by polish developer Harvester games i bought on steam around 2012/13.A journey through life,death,humanity,darkness,depression...awesome though not for everyone...

Final Fantasy 7 Crisis Core the ending made me cry it was depressing... =(

To The Moon - an rpgmaker indie game,
holy crap that thing went straight in the feels

Dark souls? Not because of the story line, but the continual deaths I suffered for making a single mistake...

I finished playing Hatoful Boyfriend the other day. I cried quite a lot during the BBL ending ^^"

Yosuga no Sora...
Because i could come up with words to resolve the problem, but silly Haruka could not.

I cried like a baby when Aeris is killed in FF7. A FREAKING BABY! Probably the only time I ever cried in a game.

Kieta Sekai to Tsuki to Shoujo
https://vndb.org/v21186

While playing the game first I was excited and thrilled,
after that I rather got angry and annoyed, then near to
the last ending I got somehow depressed, finally at the
ending I have managed to cry.

I have 3 on my list, it didn't make me cry but I feel really sad.

The Walking Dead
Final Fantasy VII: Crisis Core
The Last of Us

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

tkwcn wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, the link RJ01174583 were dead, could you reupload please?
[240421][ぱちぱちぼいす] 信じて送り出した恋人アイドルがオナホ堕ちしていた件 ~Pさんの雑魚チンポとはサヨナラです♪~ [RJ01174583]
ballball1110 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi this link were dead,could you please reupload these?
[210108][m3t(みみもと)] 性処理関係のつもりだったが恋人になった!?【青春純愛妄想系】 [RJ311645]
ballball1110 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please reupload this asmr?
[210108][m3t(みみもと)] 性処理関係のつもりだったが恋人になった!?【青春純愛妄想系】 [RJ311645]
Koskas wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Could I please you update this game Yokai Art: Night Parade of One Hundred Demons to the new version v2.3.3?
prmx wrote on FlowerTradeWinds's profile.
can u reup RJ068000 pls