Votes: 11 9.4%
  • Nintendo

Votes: 21 17.9%
  • Sega

Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Other

Votes: 15 12.8%

• Total voters
Hey I was gonna ask, what game systems do you guys own???
I own:
PS2
PS3
PSP
Dreamcast
Xbox 360
DSi
Wii

I had a NES and a SNES, but I sold them and my games for more space. I live in a room the size of a Japanese apartment (small one). I own a lot of games though (especially for the PS2). I don't do PC gaming much, but I do have games I play on it like Sim City 4, and Ages of Empires 2.

A PS3 and a PC. (;U;) Going to get a PS4 later.

Wow, this sure brings back memories! Let's see...I've got an old fashioned GB Color and Dreamcast. And my new [sorta] contemporary consoles are a PS2 with wireless guitars and PS3.

GB Color / GBA SP / Nintendo DS / Nintendo DS Lite / Nintendo DSi / Nintendo 3DS / Wii / PS3 / PS4 / PSP (Not sure if this one counts as I don't even know where it is lol)

GB Color / GBA SP / Nintendo DS / Nintendo DS Lite / Nintendo DSi / Nintendo 3DS / Wii / PS3 / PS4 / PSP (Not sure if this one counts as I don't even know where it is lol)

All you need is the original Gameboy to complete the Nintendo handheld family!

I can't find my GB Color, or GB SP :/

Just a PS Vita :8
Everything I had I passed down to my nephew. Was about to give up the Vita too, but I HAVE to play Danganronpa 3 + Persona 5! Really hyped for these 2 games

Last edited:
Added Gamecube recently....now go for PSX ( very first one ) and Orange N64 ( Rare....)

A NES, two original Gameboys, Gameboy Color, Gameboy Advance SP (Used to have Gameboy advance) Limited edition Zelda DS Lite, New 3ds (Gave the old one to a friend.) PS2, N64, two Gamecubes, two Wiis, some weird N64 controller with like, 72 games on it... (It's a really weird knockoff of a NES), and now most recently, a Vita with no charger.
Oh, and a PC.

Added a model 2 genesis and a 32X as well as a original gameboy and a wonderswan ^^

[MENTION=121120]Valefors[/MENTION]; Still confused if I should buy a xbox one or ps4 :reallyconfused:

[MENTION=121120]Valefors[/MENTION]; Still confused if I should buy a xbox one or ps4 :reallyconfused:

PS4 if you want to play more Japanese games, Xbox One if you like western games more. I have both, but rarely use my Xbox One unless I play Halo, use my PS4 a lot more for all the Japanese games like Odin Sphere, Tales of Zestiria, Valkyria Chronicles, Bloodbourne Omega Quintet, Disgaea 5, Persona 5 etc... Xbox doesn't have any of those. Plus since it's region free you can import a ton of Japan only PS4 games, Xbox One really doesn't have much Japanese games at all.

If you like FPS games more like Halo, or Call of Duty then get a Xbox One

@kyoko chan - You should really get the PS4 ^^ xbox1 I don't see anything interesting >< aside from gw4

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

bloodvlad wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you please reupload RJ333938 and RJ01009297
Shop hand painted Ajrakh sarees, stoles, and dupattas online at Indiantesoro.com! We offer a wide variety of beautiful and authentic Ajrakh products crafted on fine fabric and painted using ntural dies.
Mistersmiles wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01199054.html

Thanks a ton!
thebreaker2 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you please reupload RJ236136? Event better.