• Nintendo

Votes: 21 17.9%
  • Sega

Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Other

Votes: 15 12.8%

• Total voters
Someday I hope you will want to share that with me ;j

Well I'll think about it. Not really keen recalling minor things about it.

Which reminds me that I didn't know laptops count. Well I have a laptop to top it off.

I never throw away stuff... but i dont like having stuff unused liying around.

For instance... mmm... last tuesday i heard that my girl friend from college (not GF, just friend) was
playing some NDS games in her pc... so next day i brought her my NDS so she can try them IRL, because
most of those games cannot be appreciated without using the tactil interface.

Ahh think I follow..its like playing shooters on console >/< And car games on pc with a keyboard.

I need mouse and keyboard for shooters, and gamepads for driving aight.

Its "fun" to play with xboc players perhaps when you can play on a pc...though not for them when they get their asses consistently handed over too them.

I never got it...aiming ...with a stick O.o Sure...you there...just stand still will yah ? and hold it...hold it....ah my ak47 is swirling all over the place now....ah there we go....now say cheese XD

Sounds almost like a traumatic experience... ?

If I had to answer it. One of it is yes. The other, I gave to someone younger than me since I pity the young fella who wanted to play something but is usually spend time alone all the time. More so to relieve the young mind boredom in a sense.

But yeah, you do need a tactical interface for some games. For shooters, I'm okay with any controllers. Be it with a gun (obviously it's those console guns you can buy with it and has a detector of some sort on it), controllers or the mouse and keyboard. For racing games, I've played it on keyboard, steering wheel with pedals and gear box and controller. Since I actually drive, I would like to have the actual steering wheel set. But I use a keyboard last time I was on it.

Oh, that's right. I found OSU! extremely difficult to play on the mouse when you play maps that requires extremely quick reactions and delicate movements with the speed. Only have a small space to play with the mouse. One standard mouse pad length to be precise.

I have a N64, PS2, PS3, PSP, Nintendo DS, and a SuperNintendo (I think it goes by another name, but not sure).

I have a computer (Obviously.lol.), however I despise computer games to no end.

n64, sega genesis 3, ps2, ps3, psp, psvita, nintendo DS, 3DS, Nintendo, Xbox 360, PC, Gamecube,

i used to have a gameboy color, gamboy advanced, and gameboy sp

Ahh think I follow..its like playing shooters on console >/< And car games on pc with a keyboard.

I need mouse and keyboard for shooters, and gamepads for driving aight.

Its "fun" to play with xboc players perhaps when you can play on a pc...though not for them when they get their asses consistently handed over too them.

I never got it...aiming ...with a stick O.o Sure...you there...just stand still will yah ? and hold it...hold it....ah my ak47 is swirling all over the place now....ah there we go....now say cheese XD
Woho, finally someone who says that it depends on the person if a gamepad or a mouse and keyboard is better for playing ... man, 90% of the time I only hear "gamepads have no chance against mouse and keyboard".

In my case it's the opposite. I'm playing with gamepads since I'm five years old. And therefore it's naturally that I hate games like CoD if they have no gamepad support on the PC. I'm even looking on the web for information if the game supports gamepads before downloading/buying them. But this doesn't apply to real time strategy and simulations (like Football Manager) ... it's pain in the ass to play a real time strategy game with a gamepad :D

I have two NES, a Playstation, a Gameboy (the first gameboy). Does a gaming PC count?

From PS2 and the console after it I just borrow it from my friends or emulator.

Reactions: おぎくも
I currently possess:

PS3
PC(windows 8, and a laptop with windows 7)
Android Samsung Galaxy S2
Xbox 360
Nintendo 64
Gamecube
tons of emulators for my phone as well.

gba, nintendo DS, N64, game cube, nintendo wii, and a broken gb pocket (rip)
also an ipad and a pc, if those count =p

Used to own:
  • SNES
  • Gameboy
  • GBA (I can't remember the system that had two flaps like NDS lite but it wasn't touch screen)
  • Playstation X

Now currently own:
  • Nintendo DS Lite
  • PC

I have
PS3
PSPx3
XBOX360
Nintendo DS

Main use XBOX. Because Controller is Good!

Hrmmmm ~ Nyow ^^

I own numerous systems as well ~

Nintendo: Gameboy, Gameboy color, Super Gameboy, Gameboy Advance, NES, Super NES, Nintendo 64, Gamecube, Wii
Sega: Genesis, Sega CD, Sega 32x, Game Gear, Saturn, Dreamcast
Sony: Playstation 1, Playstation 2
Microsoft: Xbox 360
Atari: 2600 ( Original version )
PC: Toshiba Satellite P755-S5390 ( I keep lots of roms and otherwise on here, so I count it X3. )

Owned a xbo360,xbox,ps2,pc.with lots of games for each,more than 1000 for all systems together.due to some financial probs i had to sell the xbox360 and the ps2 with all games earlier this year.life suckz :dead:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Lebedev wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
[110624] [OVERDRIVE] 電激ストライカー this version of VN you don't have in stock?
Sirvipe235 wrote on Shine's profile.
I'd like to request a game for you to upload.

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax-touch/work/=/product_id/RJ01077067.html

Would itbe possible fro you to upload this one?

Not sure if best to post here or in PM
nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi Otokonoko, would you reupload the links for this one pls? It's all ded.
母娘☓無人島~陵辱長編RPGパック
Morganah wrote on Shine's profile.
Hie, Shine, could you re-upload this game, please?

https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/080816-heterodoxy-queen-of-darkness.1083784/

Thank you!