What game introduced you to the RPG genre?

I remember playing FF4 on the playstation but didn't play it too much until I got Valkyrie profile Lenneth on the playstation and that game made me love RPG's

Reactions: espiekerella
I am not sure but Pokemon Red/Blue, Super Mario RPG and Diablo 2 should be one of my first RPGs.

Reactions: espiekerella
It would probably Beyond the Beyond.

All those unforgiving hours...

My first blush with RPG's is when I got into playing the piano music from the Dragon Quest Series but never actually played it until the remakes.

My First RPG I actually played was Saga, and I didn't enjoy it.
Oddly enough, the first RPG I played that I enjoyed was Saga 2, and my all time fave is FF VI. I was so obsessed with that game, I bought all the books, CDs and even begged (& got) the Music store owner to sell me the In-store promo poster for Grand Finale

The first RPG I played was Super mario legend of the seven stars but back then I didn't understand it
plus it was hard to finish since it was rented so usually your save would be saved over when you rented it again
but as I got older I started to understand RPG more once I started playing FF8 ^^

My first RPG I ever played and enjoyed so much was Chrono Trigger but my fave is Final Fantasy and Zelda series that introduced me to RPG genre

I played a few RPG's in my time, both on Nintendo 8bit up to super nintendo and sega mega drive and so on. But what really shined the interest and opened the mind and way for me was the glorious Final Fantasy 7 that was on PS1. That game showed me really how good and beautiful an RPG could be and how fun it was playing it. And get into the story and all that. So for me there was a lot but I will say hands down FF7 was the one who got me more into RPG's.

I remember playing White Knight Chronicles on my ps3 when it was released! I loved it but what really got me into RPGs is
Fire Emblem my ultimate favorite game:lapi_happy:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Shop hand painted Ajrakh sarees, stoles, and dupattas online at Indiantesoro.com! We offer a wide variety of beautiful and authentic Ajrakh products crafted on fine fabric and painted using ntural dies.
Mistersmiles wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01199054.html

Thanks a ton!
thebreaker2 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you please reupload RJ236136? Event better.
Remember , Hentai SAVE the world.
You are here because your parents did something HENTAI before . If you enjoy in any hentai product , don't forget them .
Always be grateful