What game are you currently playing?

No change...too bad I don't have XCOM 2 or I'd go on a binge with that. :sigh:

Tales of Berseria, when I'm not too depressed to play it.
Stepmania, because I always sucked at it, and I finally want to get good at it. ;_;
Paladins, I tried it because I can't afford Overwatch. Seems like a poor copy to me, I don't know... Also, where is my D.va. (´_`)

The Sims 3. I quit long before all the expansions came out, so some of the stuff here is pretty new. Still buggy as hell though.

Switching between CK2, HoTS, and The Sims 3. Gotta remember to knock back a few more levels in Diablo 3.

Fate/Hollow Ataraxia! It's funny how I find type moon's visual novels to be so terrifying comparing to anime adaptations. ( ´△`)
Might be just me though, I don't know...

I heard people complaining about F/SN (VN) supposed to be boring but I can't tell I was bored at all *_* the atmosphere kept me out of breath for hours.

No change in course, captain! :samuraihero:

I really seem to have dropped off VNs for quite some time now... :deadsad:

1-2 Switch (Switch)
Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Switch)
Nier: Automata (PS4) Done Ending A
Sword Art Online: Hollow Realization (PS4) Waiting large update.

Phantasy Star Online 2 JP Server.

I'm moved on from Elsword NA to Phantasy Star Online 2. And I can barely keep up with the content.

... Yeah, I have 1 character at 75/75 and working on the others.

Sims 3, though now that XCOM 2's on a slightly better sale, I might enlist in the desperate frontlines of an alternate timeline... :samuraihero:

Fate/Extella - redoing same stages over and over to unlock costumes.....is harder than I thought.
Muramasa Rebirth - bought PSTV just to play this on big screen
Criminal Girls 2 - meh, behind the ecchiness are actually interesting, though sometimes shallow, characters. The story itself isn't as interesting but I found the girl's "crimes" to be far better written in this game.

Currently downloading my Digital Deluxe version of XCOM 2. Might return to Diablo 3 for a bit before the season ends. :desire:

Nier: Automata (PC)
Sword Art Online: Hollow Realization (PS4) Done killing Genesis and end Tia deadly module.

Still HoTS, since 29GB of data for XCOM 2 is taking bloody forever.

Unfortunately I'm on a big losing streak, and now I've got people avoiding me like the plague. :deadsad:

Started playing Path of Exile (PC) and World of Warcraft again. More of the former, less of the latter.
Don't really play games as much as I used to, nowadays I much prefer watching other people play and be good at what they do. ^^"

Reactions: espiekerella

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

remanen wrote on viniamin's profile.
hi, do you think it would be possible to reupload this game?
[121010][Blue Cellar]監禁少女遠隔監視システム 【Kankin View】[RJ103666]
remanen wrote on Esan's profile.
hello, do you think its possible to reupload this game?
remanen wrote on Shine's profile.
hi, do you think you can reupload this game?
TasogareHentai wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Sorry, can you please look at my requests and tell if you have it? Thanks in advance, and sorry for disturb.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-211210-rj361498-tentacle-works-テンタクルワークス-賢者ちゃんとhな触手.1392118/
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-231104-rj01109498-takotubo-タコツボ-つくよヴィレッジ.1397470/
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-misotake-みそテイク-multiple-games.1404036/
TasogareHentai wrote on Shine's profile.
Sorry for disturbing, but can you please reupload this game? Thanks in advance.