What game are you currently playing?

Shin Megami Tensei 4A, going for the murder everything route then the friendship is magic route, loving so far that Cleopatra art

Diablo 3. Hit Paragon 404, running Torment 9 Greater Rifts thanks to a confluence of standard (if not elite) equipment. Doubt I'll ever have the time to do better than this again.

ff x-2 hd remastered, wanna play as monster only but how do i catch chocobo then?:robot:

HoTS. Decided that I've pushed a lot too hard for D3 for the past two weeks, so taking a bit of time off. CNY will probably see me tackle the VNs I bought on Steam, since I'll be away from my desktop. :ordercourt:

Resident Evil VII: Biohazard (PS4 and PC) I played both version included new DLC*.

*Download Content from PSN and Steam

Fire Emblem Heroes (Android). I had incredible luck summoning Camilla and Lucina 5 stars (and Corrin too) and Tharja 4 star :fullblush:

Still messing around in HoTS. Gotta stop tomorrow though so that I can finish translating Shinozaki 39 by Valentine's. :deadsad:

Devilian (Android and iOS)
Resident Evil VII: Biohazard (PS4 and PC) DLC Banned Footage Vol. 1
Sword Art Online: Lost Song (PS4) I can't cross-save anymore, because I broke my Vita.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Shine's profile.
Also, could you update this one please? The bugs are horrendous and they put many additional features. Thanks.
アノ子は僕の性奴隷
Morisoba1988 wrote on Shine's profile.

[240117][VRゲーム屋さん] 【VR】学びな日常~あなたの部屋が女の子たちのたまり場に!?~ [RJ01133621]

Do you have the latest versions of these?
nobis_c wrote on Shine's profile.
A reupload request. Do you still have this in your database?
お兄ちゃんは私だけのものなんだからっ!!
darkpachon wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
sorry can you upload again [110128] [Studio 邪恋] 操心術0 パッケージ版 is that the links are down
darkpachon wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
sorry can you upload again

[121130][STUDIO邪恋] 操心術∞(メビウス)

the links are down