What game are you currently playing?

Shin Megami Tensei 4A, going for the murder everything route then the friendship is magic route, loving so far that Cleopatra art

Diablo 3. Hit Paragon 404, running Torment 9 Greater Rifts thanks to a confluence of standard (if not elite) equipment. Doubt I'll ever have the time to do better than this again.

ff x-2 hd remastered, wanna play as monster only but how do i catch chocobo then?:robot:

HoTS. Decided that I've pushed a lot too hard for D3 for the past two weeks, so taking a bit of time off. CNY will probably see me tackle the VNs I bought on Steam, since I'll be away from my desktop. :ordercourt:

Resident Evil VII: Biohazard (PS4 and PC) I played both version included new DLC*.

*Download Content from PSN and Steam

Fire Emblem Heroes (Android). I had incredible luck summoning Camilla and Lucina 5 stars (and Corrin too) and Tharja 4 star :fullblush:

Still messing around in HoTS. Gotta stop tomorrow though so that I can finish translating Shinozaki 39 by Valentine's. :deadsad:

Devilian (Android and iOS)
Resident Evil VII: Biohazard (PS4 and PC) DLC Banned Footage Vol. 1
Sword Art Online: Lost Song (PS4) I can't cross-save anymore, because I broke my Vita.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Remember , Hentai SAVE the world.
You are here because your parents did something HENTAI before . If you enjoy in any hentai product , don't forget them .
Always be grateful
hghhgh wrote on Shine's profile.
[ハチハチダヌキ] てんせいせいかつ -TS娘とただれた夏休み-ver1.3.3
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01040107.html
mizuno ai wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you upload RJ428404 update ?
naruto1994 wrote on Lebedev's profile.
i really appreciate this dude and wanted to say thank you I'll check back later