What game are you currently playing?

Artificial Academy 2. My fingers hurt too much to continue D3. :deadsad:

As I've said before I'm into a Fruit Basket Series which is a Japanese shōjo manga series written and illustrated by Natsuki. Takaya. I'm done with the Volume 7 and I've started with the Fruit Basket Manga Volume 10. This features story and art.

Rushing in a few HoTS matches to clear out quests and grab some free levels. Going to be busy with traveling all the way to the 28th. :deadsad:

still ff8, card queen quest and changing card rules between area really took my time, i took a little break and start playing stella glow....looks like a good tactical rpg game.

HoTS on my non-gaming laptop. Tried Neptunia but I ended up with the dreaded AI freeze that cost me a bit of progress. :deadsad:

Back for a little HoTS. Diablo 3 to finish the last two goals for Season 8 in a bit.

still stella glow, this game really look like ar tonelico with song and tuning stuff

Just finished watchdogs 2. I'm going to pick back up on dishonored 2 while I wait for resident evil 7.

Finishing a few more things in Diablo 3 before the season ends. Wanted to try the set dungeon for Uliana's Stratagem, but vids show it to be a pain in the ass to do. :loseoil:

I'm currently leveling my main characters in PSO2 JP server.

Sadly, I'm doing it alone as always.

After finishing the not so good Metal Gear V I'm going back to BlazBlue Chrono Phantasma Extend (PS4).

MGSV was a big deception :
- only 2 boss,
- no memorable fight,
- open world with nothing to do in it beside shooting people,
- story too focus on Peace Walker (as if everyone have a Vita) and that have no proper end.

HoTS. Last night Shantae unexpectedly crashed the PC twice, so I'm a bit leery of continuing. :scared:

After letting it gather dust since I've bought the CE....finally getting into BlazBlue: Central Fiction. Also jumping back and forth on handheld between Pokemon and Criminal Girls 2.

Diablo III: The Darkening of Tristram. Nostalgia goggles fully worn. :smug:

Currently Playing FFXV, loving the interactions between protagonists so far :D
:kurochan_go:

Only Chapter 2 but really happy with how "finished" the game feels. A solid core with loads of small nice stuff around that are completely optional.
(photos system, fishing, easter eggs and a whole pinball game just to name a few over the first couple of hours)
This level of optional stuff (think "not even etched in a sidequest") is less and less frequent to find in JRPGs but it helps to immerse a lot IMO ^^.
:korokke_go:
One scary/happy thought though (depending your preference :P)...
Give it until next Comiket and the number of Yaoi FF is gonna go over 9000 XD.
:boys_ok:

Diablo 3. Caught the achievement bug and started obsessively hunting for stuff to finish them. :desire:

Runescape 3 and got my first skilling pet today (from divination)... trying still achieve 80 agility before doing The Light Within -quest, my least favorite skill.
Preparing for double exp weekend as well.

Jeanne D'arc and ff9...whew, playing good ol' psx games on portable device

Phantasy Star Online 2 - Finally finished capped all three characters Mags to 200. With that said, two of them is kind of screwed but it's okay. I can live with it.

Elsword NA - Considering to retire this game.

hmm.....
Persona 3 Portable, Dark Souls II, Batman: Arkham Asylum, Don't Starve, L4D2

Diablo 3. Shooting up Paragon levels to 347, cleaning up some old achievements, etc. :runhappy:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Lebedev wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
[110624] [OVERDRIVE] 電激ストライカー this version of VN you don't have in stock?
Sirvipe235 wrote on Shine's profile.
I'd like to request a game for you to upload.

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax-touch/work/=/product_id/RJ01077067.html

Would itbe possible fro you to upload this one?

Not sure if best to post here or in PM
nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi Otokonoko, would you reupload the links for this one pls? It's all ded.
母娘☓無人島~陵辱長編RPGパック
Morganah wrote on Shine's profile.
Hie, Shine, could you re-upload this game, please?

https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/080816-heterodoxy-queen-of-darkness.1083784/

Thank you!